Chapter 4

"But, I want you cutie, te amo ", he says, defeated.

" How can you say something like that, when you just met me today", I ask, confused.

" You're special, cutie", He says with honesty beaming in his eyes.

" Oh", I say not really knowing how to respond.

"No matter what, I'm going to make you mine, Seraphina ", Liam says to me as the bell rings.

~ Time Skip from your lazy writer~

Liam's words ran through my head for the rest of the day. We had the same classes,but things were quite awkward. I saw Liam steal glances at me.

Ring. Ring.Ring.

The day is finally over. I gather my books and walk out the door. There was no sign of Liam.

I finally get to the bus stop and the bus arrives shortly after. The bus ride home was really quiet, too quiet for my liking.

" Hey, I'm home ", I say as I walk into my lonely, quiet home. I plop my backpack down and start at my homework.

"If this was just his first day of school, what is the rest of the year going to be like?

~Time Skip to a few months later~

Okay, so a lot has changed in the past few months. Liam and I are friends now, he's actually a very sweet guy. Starting a friendship with Liam was The Unexpected.

Beep. Beep. Beep.

I jump out of bed and quickly get dressed, Liam is picking me up for school today. My phone buzzes, it's Liam.
(L= Liam and S= Seraphina)

L: Sleeping Beauty, get up we don't want to be late for school, again. Remember the other girls' faces when we walked in late together, it was priceless ;p

S: Now there's rumors spreading around school, that we're dating :/

L: What? You wouldn't want to be rumored dating me? Am I not good enough for you :(

S: Lee, stop being full of yourself, I'm heading out the door right now

That was the end of our text conversation

"Hey Liam, how's my best friend doing", I ask.

" Great, now that I've seen your beautiful face", Liam beams.

(A/N: Okay, I hope that I'm not rushing in this fanfic I really want to make this a lasting book, where it gives me something to do, leave your opinion about this chapter in the comments)