Chapter 15

Alexzander came to Seraphina's door again the next evening. He wanted to take her to a new place.

They walked onto the sidewalk to Alexzander's house and before Seraphina could say anything, Alexzander entwined his fingers with Seraphina's and dragged her to his backyard.

His backyard was quite large and a fairly familiar place to Seraphina. There was one tree in the far right that contained a tree house where they had many adventures, Alexzander was able to get his old house back when he came back and everything was still there.

Almost forgetting to let go of Seraphina's hand, Alexzander started to climb up the ladder.

Once they finally got into the tree house, they reminisce the old drawings and the carving in the corner of the floor that said A + S partners in crime .

Alexzander found some old movie tickets to kids movies and a few pictures of them together.

And again Seraphina couldn't help but stare at Alexzander's face.

"Can I kiss you?", Seraphina asks timidly.

Alexzander answers by placing his soft lips roughly against Seraphina's. Passion led to want and Alexzander was on top of Seraphina. Alexzander's shirt ended up on the floor as did Seraphina's.

They ended up falling asleep on the tree house floor, Alexzander on top of Seraphina, chest to chest, legs entwined.

At around 9, Seraphina woke up and Alexzander walked her home.

The rest of their summer was this way, Seraphina sneaking out to meet with Alexzander and Alexzander doing the same for Seraphina, they had made their relationship official.

*First day of school*
Seraphina and Alexzander walked through the door, fingers entwined, they were both looking for their friend Alyssa.

They walked through the hallway and turned a corner where they finally saw Alyssa who was holding hands with none other than Liam Payne.

"Do you want to go over there", Alexzander asks.

"Sure, I guess".

They walk up to Liam and Alyssa and make small talk. Liam constantly looks Alexzander and Seraphina up and down in disgust while bringing Alyssa closer to himself.

"I see you two rekindled", Seraphina states.

"Yeah, sometimes you just know that you need that one person", Liam retorts.

"Well Alex and I have to go to class right now, so see you around", Seraphina says as she drags Alexzander along with her.

"He's just an asshole, don't worry Ser", Alexzander says as he kisses the top of her head.