Chapter 6

"She said yes, she's my girlfriend ", Liam beams.

~Two months ago~
Liam has been in the same school as me for a month now.

~During Spanish~
Liam and I were partners for a Spanish project and we finally began to work on it when a girl walked through the classroom door. Liam stared at her as Mrs. Simon said, "You must be our new student, introduce yourself to the class ".

" Hi, I'm Alyssa and I just switched schools", the girl said.

" Okay, Alyssa, sit next to Liam, Liam raise your hand ", Mrs. Simon says.

Liam raises his hand with a light blush on his face that I can only see, I have never seen him like this before.

As Alyssa walks to her seat, all the guys in our class stare at her in the same way the Liam did, but Alyssa paid no mind to them.

" Hey", Alyssa says to Liam and me.

This was the beginning of our friendship.

~End of flashback~
"Congratulations", I say, "I can't believe that your friendship changed into a relationship so quickly".

" Yeah, but I can't believe that she said yes, she seemed to only like me as a friend", Liam says.

" That's what you think, she has always liked you, she was just easily able to hide those feelings from you. That's why I told you to ask her out because I knew that she would say yes", I say reassuringly.

" Really ", Liam grins.

" Yes", I say, putting a hand on his shoulder.

" Hey ", Alyssa says to me.

" Hi, congratulations on your relationship", I say as I wink playfully at her.

" Oh, uh Alyssa, do you want to get pizza with me", Liam asks flustered.

"Yes, I'd love to, but you don't have to be nervous. Oh Seraphina, do you want to come", Alyssa asks.

" No, you two can go alone, count this as your first date", I say with a small smile.

I get on the bus alone and I arrive home a little while after.

I lay down on my bed and all I could think about was how all of this happened, was everything that Liam ever said to me a lie? Was he just playing with my feelings?

(A/N: This was a really bad chapter, I don't even know if I want to continue this book anymore)