Chapter 10

(A/N: I would like to thank XxZAYN-LOVExX for the idea for this chapter, and to thank her would you mind checking out her book (it's the picture above)?)
Alexzander's POV ( Who's he?)
I just moved back to my old hometown in New York and I can't wait to see my old best friend, Seraphina.

I moved away the summer after Freshman year and I talked to her over the phone or through text during Sophomore year.

But I haven't talked to her at all during Junior year, yet. I want to suprise her, today.

We were best friends since birth and I wanted to change that and ask her out, until I found out that I was moving. We always had this friendship that was more like a couple than friends and I hope that hasn't changed, I hope that we can pick up where we left off.

I make my way through the doors of my old high school.

Liam's POV
I was walking through the hallway with Seraphina, until a guy around our age with brown hair done like mine and piercing blue eyes walks through the door and Seraphina goes running into his arms. He picks her up and spins her around. I scrunch up my fists in jealously.

Seraphina grabs his arm after finishing hugging him and drags him to where I'm standing, in the same spot before Seraphina ran off.

" Liam, this is Alexzander he's an old friend, and, Alexzander, this is Liam my new best friend who's been here while you haven't been", Seraphina says trying to prove a point, she's trying to hint to me that she won't replace me with Alexzander.

" Hey, Seraphina hasn't mentioned you, ever", I say emphasizing the "ever" as I shake Alexzander's hand.

" Hey, so I'm guessing that you've known eachother for just this year", Alexzander says with a smug smirk on his face, shaking my hand. I tighten my grip on his hand and although he tries to keep a straight face, I can see the pain in his eyes and so can Seraphina.

" Oh look it's Alyssa, I'm going to talk to her", Seraphina says as she walks to Alyssa.

" I want you to know that you better not be trying to get with Seraphina, you left her and things are going good between me and her, we both have mutual feelings for each other and I don't want to know that you're trying to mess things up", I say as I left go of his hand and rub my own hand on my shirt.

" Why are you getting jealous when you two aren't even dating", He says with a smug smirk, again.

" Next time you smirk like that, I will hit you, we'll just have to see which one of us she chooses", I say as I walk in the direction of where Seraphina and Alyssa once were.

" Deal", Alexzander yells from where we were both standing moments ago.

Seraphina's POV
Uh-oh why did Alexzander have to come back, all of those feelings that I had for him are rushing back and that's not a good thing. I honestly know that there's going to be a rivalry between Liam and Alexzander and it's my choice to choose which one of them that I want to be with.

" Hey Alyssa, I need to talk to you", I say as I walk up to Alyssa.

" Hey, Seraphina, is it about what just happened if so, I saw everything", she says as she winks.

" Yeah, I think they're going to have a rivalry to see who I'll choose", I say.

" Seraphina, you have two really attractive guys fighting over you, you're a lucky girl", Alyssa jokes with me.

" I know, but I don't want this to ruin my friendship with either of them, I've known Alexzander since we were babies and I've only known Liam since the beginning of this year, I had feelings for Alexzander since middle school, but once Liam came into the picture, I fell for him and my feelings for Alexzander left, but now they're coming back", I say frustrated.

" I honestly think that you should be with Liam, you never would have fallen for Liam if you truly had feelings for Alexzander and Liam was here for you when Alexzander wasn't", Alyssa says proving a valid point.

" I know, but I'll give Alexzander a chance", I say.

I don't know how all of this is going to end and I'm scared.

(A/N: So, does anyone realize anything about Alexzander's name? If so, comment why you think I named him that. Also comment who you think Seraphina should choose. Also thank you again XxZAYN-LOVExX for the idea, I'm excited to see what direction the story goes to now)