Chapter 7

Liam's POV (Didn't see that coming, huh? ;) )
I asked Alyssa to go get pizza with me and she asked Seraphina if she wanted to come with us, sadly she didn't come.

" So, I guess this is going to be our first date", Alyssa smiles while blushing.

" Yeah", I say smiling back. She's beautiful, she's everything that any guy would want, but there's something missing. She's not playful and she's too shy with me. She's not Seraphina. Liam don't say that, Seraphina only likes you as a friend, that's why you're going out with Alyssa. Wait....what you like Alyssa, what are you saying?

I suddenly get snapped out of my daze as Alyssa says," Liam, Earth to Liam. What kind of pizza should we get?"

" Oh, uh just get me a cheese calzone", I say while scratching the back of my neck, embarrassed that she noticed that I wasn't paying attention.

" Okay, sure", she says with a cute smile. Not as cute as Seraphina's though.

Alyssa comes to our table with my calzone and one pepperoni pinwheel. If Seraphina was with me we would be splitting a medium pie right now, I miss her.

" Hey, you keep dazing off, are you okay", Alyssa asks.

" Yeah perfectly fine", I say with a fake smile.

~ Time Skip to after the "date"~
So, I just got home from my pizza "date" with Alyssa. I threw my jacket on my bed and plopped down on it.

I pull out my phone from my pocket and immediately text Seraphina.
(L = Liam and S = Seraphina)
L: Hey, my favorite person ever.
S: Hey :) so how was your date? ;)
L: My "date" went pretty well, but it was weird not having you there with us, I missed you.
S: Well it wouldn't be called a date if I was there, now would it? And of course you missed me who wouldn't ;p

I chuckle as I read that last part. I check my phone and see that it's 11:00 pm. We have been texting for a few hours now. (Pretend ;p)

I text her back.
L: Good Night Sleeping Beauty, you need your rest ;)
S: Good Night Leeyum♡

I smile as I doze off into a peaceful slumber.

( A/N: I felt like at poet writing the last part xD and I would like to thank you guys for helping me reach 100 followers, it means so much to me)