9

Wendy was pissed after Jungkook said that you were his girlfriend.
She decided to separate the two of you, even though you guys weren't really a couple.

That evening when you entered your room you saw Taehyung playing games again.

"Kim Taehyung, don't you have to learn for that test tomorrow?" You asked.
He didn't reply, he was too focused on the game.

You decided to take a shower.
When he was finally done playing he walked to the bathroom door.

"Hey! Are you done!?" He yelled.
You quickly dried your hair and walked outside.

He went in and without locking the door and took his shirt off.

You suddenly remembered that you left your slippers in the bathroom.

Without noticing that Taehyung was inside you just walked in.
You saw him shirtless, only wearing his jeans. You startled and so did he, when you were about to run away you slipped because of the wet floor. Taehyung was just on time and caught you in his arms.

You looked at him with big eyes and you both started yelling.

"Why are you yelling!?" He yelled "get out of here you pervert!!"

You quickly ran outside and leaned against the door breathing heavily.

"What did I just do? What just happened?!" You thought by yourself still in shock.

Later when you heard the water stop in the bathroom you quickly jumped in your bed and covered yourself in your purple blanket, too ashamed to face him again.

You couldn't see anything under the blanket, but you could hear Taehyung's footsteps coming closer.
Before you knew he pulled the blanket off and pulled you from your bed.

"Hey!" You cried and looked up before meeting his eyes.

He quickly covered his upper body.

"Don't look at me! You pervert." He said defending himself.

"It wasn't on purpose." You explained mumbling. "It was just an accident, I'm sorry."

"Just forget about it okay?!" He said.
He puts his hands onto your head, "delete, delete the past few minutes." He said like he was chanting.

Your heartbeat quickened because of his sudden action as your cheeks turned into a bright shade of red.

He got in his bed and closed his eyes.

"Don't stare at me." He said with his eyes closed.

You quickly looked away and laid down in bed, slowly falling asleep