10

The next morning you went downstairs for breakfast.

When you got in the hallway you saw students holding pictures while saying "Omo!" "Is this for real?"

"I heard that they share a room together" another girl wispers.

"But isn't Mia together with Jungkook? And now she's cuddling with Taehyung! What a slut!"

You were confused hearing your name.

When they saw you standing there they all came to you. Pushing you, hitting you and throwing the pictures at you.

You didn't know what was going on until you saw a picture of you and Taehyung of yesterday night what happened in the bathroom.

"Everybody! Just leave her, she's not worth it. Let's just go and eat our breakfast!" Joy said giving you a evil grin.

When all the students went to the canteen, Joy and Wendy came to you.
"I told you I wouldn't let you off! Jungkook is mine." Wendy said smirking.

"Did..did you do this?" You asked shaky "How did you get the pictures?"

"Easy." Joy said."I hung up a camera in Taehyung's room and bathroom."

"You are disgusting" you said as you wanted to walk away.
But they pulled you back and pushed you on the floor.
Wendy wanted to kick you, but Joy stopped her.

"Why are you stopping me?!" Wendy groaned.

"What if Taehyung finds out?" Joy wispered "Or Jungkook."
Wendy rolled her eyes and they left.

Jungkook came downstairs and saw Joy and Wendy walking away. He saw a picture lying on the floor, he picked it up and felt a bit upset at the sight of you in Taehyung's arms.

He saw you walking limp and wanted to help, but Taehyung was first and helped you up.
Jungkook sighed deeply and bit his lip of jealousy.

_ _ _ _ _

"Taehyung, can we talk?" Jungkook asked.

"Um..Sure." taehyung replied a bit confused.

"I'll be at the rooftop." Jungkook said before leaving.

"Take your time eating breakfast, I'll be right back." He reassured you as the went to the roof.

"Why did you want me to come here?" Taehyung asked curiously.

"I want to tell you something, honestly." Jungkook said looking at the view.

"Okay...tell me." Taehyung said serious, as his playfulness disappeared.

"I like her." Jungkook confessed.

"Who?" Taehyung asked even though he knew exactly who Jungkook was talking about.

"Mia." He admitted.

"But, why are you telling me this?" Taehyung chuckled, he honestly felt a bit hurt about it.

"Cuz I want to make sure that it won't disturb our friendship." Jungkook said turning around. "You're like a brother to me and I want to be honest with you."

"So?" Jungkook asked "Do you like her?"

It was silent.

"No!" Taehyung replied and scoffed.
But he hesitated after thinking twice.

"Okay then I know what to do." Jungkook said smiling as he walked away and gives Taehyung a pat on the back. "Thanks Taehyung."

"No problem." He gave him a weak smile as regret hit him.