Warning

Hello Wattpades,

my name is Giulia and this is my first time writing a book here on Wattpad, yay. Anyhow I thought I'd tell you guys a few things about me before we start. First off I'm italian and bilingual, meaning I can speak English as good as Italian which definitely helps! I am a sophomore in high schoool so please consider my inexperience in writing as you read on. I want do be a successful journalist when I'm older and my dream college is the one and only, Columbia University.

PLEASE DO NOT UNDER ANY CIRCUMSTANCES COPY MY STORY. IT MEANS SO MUCH TO ME AND IF I FIND THAT SOMEONE IS STRAIGHT OUT COPYING ME I WILL REPORT AND BLOCK THEM.

ALL IDEAS COME FROM MY OWN IMAGINATION. CHARACTERS AND PLACES ARE FICTIONAL.

-

-

-

-

-

-

" Grace is what you would call 'the popular girl' in Eastern High: skinny, confident, with blonde hair and blue eyes. At the end of senior year and a promising career as a journalist, she can't wait to start college and it's sure as hell not because her abusive boyfriend Max is going to be a part of it. With a dark past, in hopes of a brighter future, Grace Norman's world is going to fall apart once she meets those green eyes of his.

Damian never dreamed of going to college. His hatred for school grew in middle school, where teachers were incapable of teaching. The beginning of his sophomore year is only a couple days aways and he's been having second thoughts on college, partly because of his breakup with ex-boyfriend Joshua. He is now fucking whoever comes in his way and those blue eyes of hers were soon going to be on the list.

This is going to be a different kind of story. "

WARNING: This story contains mature content and language, read at your own risk!

I hope you enjoy my story,

xoxo Giulia