Mögen Sie mich?

Authors note: Okay ppls! This is the first one I'll publish! I was currently making another one, but I DON'T HAVE WIFI! And I'm not done with it yet... BUT! This one is not an personxreader fanfic...
*Romano throws tomatoes*
Me: *dodges them and grabs one and eats one* mmmh! Dee-licious! ^^
Romano: *blushes really red* Stupid ragazza! *huffs*
Me: Love you too Lovi~ ^^
Romano: *blushes really red n looks up* R-really?!
Me: Now! Back to explanations! This fanfic is a pokemon one. *breathes in* IREALLYSHIPLATIOSNLATIASSOBADLYIWANTTOJUSTGOINTHEMOVIEANDBELIKEAHHHHHHKISSALREADY! Ahem. Anyways, yeah. If you don't like it...Then don't read it. For those who do, ENJOY!
Romano: Wait-ragazza!
Me: *grabs hand n walks away* Let's go Lovi~ ppl want to read!
Romano: *blushes n walks away*...
_______________________________________
There in the night, waves crashing and thrashing against the rocks. A whistling wind blowing. Two legendary pokemon named Latios and Latias, we're flying high above the town they knew so well. They both have duties to the town. For they are the reason the town even exists! But, now the towns safe and they are free to do whatever they please. One of them, Latias, had strong feelings towards the other, Latios. She knew that it can't be right, so she kept her feelings within herself. But, what she doesn't know, was that a certain someone knew somethings up and decided to ask.
Latias's POV
There I was, just strolling around the city. Acting like a normal girl. Well, I didn't LOOK normal. But, people in this town are SO nice. They thought I looked cool with how I look! I'm so glad I'm protecting a nice town! But, reason why I'm actually walking is I wanted to not get too close to Latios as I can possibly can. It's not that I hate him. Heavens no! Its just that, I have feelings for him. I really love him and I can't help but feel this beating in my chest and I tried to contain it cause its not right. But everything I'm even NEAR him, my chest keeps beating fast and faster. So, I've decided that I'll take a little stroll and take my mine off of him. *a town saler tapped my shoulder* *turns around smiles brightly*
Towns Saler: Excuse me, miss. Would you like some apples? *gestures to the apples behind him* *smiles and nods eagerly* Towns saler: Alrighty then! *grabs three apples n puts them in a basket, hands it to you* Here you go miss! *smiles*
Latias: *grabs basket, smiles n waves goodbye*
Towns saler: *waves back* She's something alright! ^^
*runs while thinking* Hmm, maybe I can share with Latios! ^^ Wait..*stops walking, drops everything and blushes furiously* WHAT AM I THINKING?! HE'LL TOTALLY THINK ITS WEIRD! AHH! DOSHIO, DOSHIO! HOW CAN I EVEN FACE HIM IF I'M WITH THIS FEELING?!
Latios POV
Shes been gone for a while. I'm really worried about her. Recently, shes been acting strange. Shes been more distant and not talking as much and it's been making me wonder what's wrong?! Then suddenly, a familiar shadow appeared and who could it have been? Latias! Are you okay? Are you injured? *keeps going on and on if she's alright*
Both POVS
Latias: *nods and hands the basket to him while blushing*
Latios: *confused n looks inside* Apples?
Latias: *nods head up and down while still looking down*
Latios: *sets down the basket, puts one hand on her shoulder while the other on her chin* Hey, what's wrong? Lately you've been NOT talking and you've been distant alot. So... *lifts chin up* What's wrong?
Latias: *looks into Latios eyes and starts tearing up grasps Latios into a hug and sobs on his shoulder*
Latios: *really confused and upset, thinks* who has made her this sad n vulnerable? *hugs back n strokes her back*
Latias: *calms down n looks at Latios again* I-im sorry for n-nor talking to much. B-but, I have something I-I have to tell y-you... *thinks* please don't hate me...
Latios: Okay. What is it?.
Latias: I-i-i-I love you! >\\<
Latios: ...R-really?! *gasps and looks at her with loving eyes*
Latias: *looks away and down starts tearing up* I knew it...You don't like me...
Latios: What?! No! Who told you that? And why wouldn't I love you? I've loved you since the first day we've met!
Latias: *shocked beyond belief*
I-I never knew that you were uhm you were in love with meineverthoughtthatwasevenpossiblebecausewell-*rambles on*
Latios: *smiles n chuckles* Latias.
Latias: *stops rambling looks up with a bright smile* Yesssssss Latios?
Latios: *moves head towards her and kisses her*
Latias: *blushes n kisses back, hands on chest*
*after a minute of kissing both parted for something we call AIR*
LatiosnLatias: *looks at each other smiles n hugs one another*
And for the longest of times, they both say the words that they wanted to say all these years of being together...
LatiosnLatias: I love you.
_______________________________________
Me: *tears up n cries* Ahahahaha...They are SO cute together! I wish them a very merrily month to them! TT^TT I needs a tissue!
Romano: Really Ace? *grabs box n hands it to me*
Me: Arigatou! *blows nose and dries tears* Ha! Okay! Well I hope you guys all like this! Even though this is the first thing ever published and not even good maybe...But, *bows and waves goodbye* Arigatou gozaimasu! Mataashita! *shows peace sign* □~□
Romano: Next fanfic will be-
Me: *shuts mouth* Not yet Lovi~ We'll do that next fanfic! *smiles and walks away with Lovi*
Romano: *huffs but smiles n blushes* Whatever you say ragazza...
P.S. BY ZHE AWESOME PRUSSIA!
Zhe title means, "Do jou like me?" in german! So, now zhe awesome well now-
Me: PRUSSIA! >->
Prussia: Alvight! But next time, I'LL TALK ja?
Me: Ja!
Prussia: Yes!