Amore può accadere in Italia

Authors note: Heyya ppls! So, this is another fanfic! But, its finally a personxreader! *throws confetti n twirls ribbon* *all of the countries looks at me, smiles*
Itaria: *glomps me n smiles while blushing profusely* Ve~ mi a bella. Let's continue the explanations ve~... *whispers in my ear*
Me: *blushing n giggles* Alright Itaria! ^^
Doitsu: *yells* ITARIA!!
Me: Oh boy! Okay, hope you enjoy and please follow, subscribe and vote or whatever! I forgot to mention it on the other fanfic! So *bows* Enjoy Le fanfic~ ♤~♤
~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~
In Venice,Italy, the winds were blowing ever so slightly, blowing through your (h/l/c). Smelling the fragrant air of pasta. How it reminded you of a certain someone back in your childhood...
*FLASHBACK* (THIS TOOK PLACE WHEN YOU WERE SIX)
Mia bella! *turns around smiles* Itaria! *runs towards him and hugs him* *smiles and hugs back* How's mia bella? *giggles* I'm-a doing-a fine Itaria! ^^ *è fantastico!* How-to bout we go and eat pasta bella? Oh itaria...Pasta again? Si bella! *giggles* Alright! Lets-a go! ^^
*LE SKIP TIME TO 12 YEARS* {SORRY DON'T WANT TO EXPLAIN THE WHOLE DINNER THING ^^'}
ITARIA! *runs towards plane while crying* DONT-A LEAVE ME ITARIA! TT^TT Itaria: *looks back at her and cries also while putting a hand on the window*
*Mi spiace bello, mi mancherai per sempre ...*
*NOW BACK TO PRESENT* Your POV
It has been 3 years since that time and now you are 21 and have a wonderful job as a (insert favorite job here). It's thanksgiving and your work place decided to give you a vacation! [YAY for reader-chan] So, they decided to put you in Venice,Italy. You were both overjoyed but sad at the same time. For you knew Itaria went to Venice,Italy for school and you wanted to see if he was there and still remembered you. For you had a small, okay, HUMONGOUS crush on him since you were kids. Before he left, you were going to confess to him while you two will eat pasta. As always! *giggles* But, all of a sudden he was gone. Now, your hope was dimnishing. But, you were strong! And your not going to give up! While you were saying all that a certain someone was watching you and was about to go talk to you...
------------------------------
Me: CLIFFHANGAR! I know I'm new and all. I'm not supposed to do this! But, wrong! XD I wanted to make this a couple of chapters maybe three or four. Since I made this one thanksgiving-
France: But mon ami! Thanksgiving passed!
Me: I know France but I have to make me do something else before I go CRAZY with Christmas time coming up! *tearing up* T^T
England: *hugs me from behind, looks at France with a death glare* You bloody frog! You know how much she loves christmas!
France: 0.0, ^^' oops..Haha
England: Better start running bloody frog... >_>
Me: Oh no-Ingirisu-!
FrancenEngland: AHH!ACE HELP ME! YOU BLOODY ASS FROG! I OUGHT A KILL YOU!
Me: Ingirisu! France! Uhm sorry but, Prussia, Romano take over pls!! *runs around with them*
Romano: Ahem, ragazza here was saying if you guys cou-
Prussia: HEY! AWESOME ME HERE! FRAULEIN WANTS JOU ALL TO HELP HER VITH HER CHRISTMAS FAZE AND TO SEE IF SHE CAN MAKE ANY CORRECTIONS VITH HER STORY THUS FAR! ¤~¤
Romano: *gets angry and tackles him* You german-basterd! I was talking!
Hope yalls like it! Like, comment, follow me, whatever! Have a nice evening! In other worlds, have a nice day or afternoon! *bows* Sayoo~ *waves n smiles*
Oh and I want to thank, @Desuchan531
I hope that's how you spell it...Anyways! Arigatou! ^^ *smiles n bows*