Le chaos régnant, tandis que l' un espoir brille par

A/N: Konnichiwa minna! ^^ *smilez n bows* I wanted to say that I'm really glad to have the people who are following me. Especially ones I'm best friends with. ^^
France: Mon cherie! *hugs from behind n smilez*
Me: Hai, Furansu! *blushes n smilez* ^//^
France: Well~ I got someone to be blushing~ eh, cherie?~ ☆><☆
Me: *giggles n smilez* hai! ^//^ Anyways let's get the story going! *bows* Enjoy!
France: *shocked n blushes* Wait really?! 0//0
{Its a FrancexReader fanfic! ^^ Hope yalls like it!}
------------------------------
It was 5:45 am in the morning. Today is a friday. How you dreaded to go to school. When you were slumbering on the comfy clouds of your bed and dreams. A sudden voice kept talking and irritating you everytime. Then, you finally get up. For today was going to be one hell of a day.
Your P.O.V
You woke up to the sound...Of your grandma. Every morning she would wake you like this and every morning you had to wake up to it like it's the sound of an alarm clock. "[your name] are you going to go to school, or are you dropping out like those bad kids?". You've never understand why she would think that you'll be a bad kid. But, you were too tired and lazily/sleepingly got up to get ready and washed up. In the process of doing that you kept on hitting doors and shelves. Then, you got dressed and was wearing {your favorite color jeans n favorite color top with favorite color vest}. You then say, perfect! Now next was your hair. Your hair actually looked brushed. But, your (c/h/l) needed to be brished. So you've brushed grab your bag and put in your earphones to listen and get to your destination, the bus stop. Now, staying up late and not going to sleep is pretty bad for yoy. Considering you had to do 5 essays and all due today. You were "successfully" getting to the bus stop. Technically you were falling face plant on the cement floor and banging into a tree. Getting minor cuts and bruises, but you didn't feel anything, for you were too tired to even know what was going on! You finally got at the US stop and saw your friends.
!LE TIME SKIP! <SORRY DON'T WANT TO DESCRIBE ANYMORE ^-^">
Once you got off the bus. You went to the usual place where you'll meet the bad top trio. But, to you, they weren't at all anything bad. Everyone in the school was head over heels for all of them. Especially France. He was always the flirtatious one. Not that it bothered you, but you did have a slllllllllllllllight crush on him. Scratch that-you were so much in love that you could burst with fireworks! Anyways, you actually hang out them. Earning glares from every girl around the entire school. But, today, you felt the need to be alone. For last night, shit happened...
Flashback
You were up on your phone, doing the 5 essays and now it was 11:45 pm. All of your family was sleeping. Until you heard your grandpa cry in pain. You rushed to get your grandma and your mom woke up to help. You were then scolded for being on your phone. EVEN though you were doing the essays that were now due today. For it was now 12 in the morning and they said that you do this again your phone will be taken. With that you obeyed and "sleeped"...
END OF FLASHBACK
Now your at the hangout and feeling miserable. You just remembered that today was the Mass Evacuation and you forgotten alot of other stuff. Such as, getting a paper signed, which was 25 points. Then, you had to do another essay which is for a final project. Then, you were grieving some mire for you had to do alot of things over the weekened that is due next week and the week after that. *sighs* *German accent* kesesesesese. Fraulein,why the long face? ^^
*looks up smilez* Hey prussia! How are you?
Prussia: Kesese, I'm fine fraulein! *sits next to you pats back* But I'm not so sure about you frau... *sighs* Its just, I don't know Prussia. Today sucks ass cuz I wasn't getting enough sleep. Everything is due today. Then! To top it off! I'm in love with France! *gasps and covers mouth*
Prussia: 0.0 *shocked* {wow reader-chan! ^^} J-jou do?
*stands up and nods head* 0//0 *blushes madly*
Prussia: *smilez widely and hugs you* FINALLY! HAHA!
Wait...What?! 0?0
Prussia: Yup! That's right! I'm happy for you! And I'm sure France will like this too. *winks* ^^
*blushes madly dmilez brightly* Mmh! ^//^
*someone walks in and blushes madly* Cherie loves me?
!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!
CLIFFHANGAR! Sorry, I know this story sucked and it was too confusing. But, please bear with me!
Romano: Fanfic-loving basterda! Why are you so cute~ ♡ ♢°♢
Me: *blushes and smilez* Cause I'm kawaii and no one will take that away from me! ^//^
Anyways! Until next time! *smilez n bows* Mataashita! ✌
Romano: Cya later! □~□