Love...? Why me? ((EnglandxReader))

A/n: I haven't updated this book for such a long time. But, now I have an inspiration. So, this will be when you I guess met him online or something and then you guys talk ND then goes on from there. Enjoy! ^~^
__________________________________________________
Readers P.O.V
Hmm, another day at school. Hm! Better make the best of it! Hi! My names {nickname}! {first name} {last name} is my entire name! But, I love my nickname. {Nickname}, it sounds better than my first name. Though my friends say otherwise. Hihi, anywhos! Let's go on! So, while I was getting ready; putting on your {favorite color shirt and shorts} on. I made my way downstairs to see my grandparents making breakfast for me. I smiled brightly and said, "Good morning grandma, grandpa!". They both looked at me with smiles plastered on their face and said, "good morning to you too, {first name}.". I went to the table and my grandma set down my breakfast. Which was pancakes with {favorite fruits} as your toppings and whip cream somewhere. My eyes sparkled with delight and started chowing down on my food. "Hey, slow down! Chew your food. Enjoy it-not eat the whole thing in seconds!" said your grandma. You were halfway down on the pancakes and giggled. "I'm sorry grandma.". You said between eating and chewing. You then finished eating and looked around. "Where's mommy?". Your grandpa said, "She's working late again.". He grimly stated and you knew why. You just sighed and nodded. "Okay then, you guys going to be gone too. As well as uncle?". You said hoping that they're not. Your grandma smiled but you knew all too well. That they're going to work as well. Meaning you'll have to be alone again... You sighed heavily as tears welled up in your eyes smiling. "Alright then! I'll be going now! Bai bai!". You waved quickly grabbed your bag and dashed out of your house. You then felt the tears start to fall down your face. You hated crying, never had you liked it and never shall you accept crying. Only because you promised yourself after that day..That you'll never cry again.. When you got to the bus stop you barely made it cause there it was. Your eyes widened and ran to the bus. You made it just in time before the doors closed. You panted and laughed a little. Your friends saw you and smiled. "Morning {nickname}!". You waved at them and took your seat in the front and plugged in your ears and looked out the window for the entire ride.
Timeskip to arrival at school
Boy, we're you tired. You literally fell asleep on the bus and woke up again, just in time before getting to the school. Your friends knew that you were tired. They told you to go back home and rest. You smiled and laughed. "I'm fine guys! I'll survive the day!". They gave you the "look" and you laughed a little and waved your hand at them and walked down to KLM building. You sighed a little and walked slowly. Taking in the scenery before you and strangely you saw a guy with blonde hair and emerald eyes. You blinked a couple of times and rubbed your eyes. The image of that man disappeared. You tilted your head in confusion and shrugged it off. But, it left you to wonder.. Who was that man?
__________________________________________________
Welp! This is the story so far. Hope yalls enjoy it! I'm sorry if it didn't make any sense. It's 12 o clock in the morning now and I'm tired yet not sleeping 0-0 oh well. Have a great day, afternoon, night everybody!