Hidden Secrets und Liebe

In the midst of the night, the winds howling, clouds adrifting, and the roar of people's cheers and screaming. For now something will happen...
Doitu's POV
Today's been a strange and vorried day for mein. For today, me and zhe other countries had figured out somezhing that we've never known before. That [your full name/countries name] is a concert singer. Now we've all known her as a strong and confident, sweet [country's name]. She's also loving, caring and could care less if people sees her as a weirdo. She only cares about others but never herself. We've alvays vondered vhy. But, now ve are trying to find her. Here's vhat happened before we found out.
*FLASHBACK [Narrators POV]*
The Axis and Allies were there. Itaria insisted they all go. So, with much begging and cancellations to do. They all went to said concert. [Your name] was getting ready to do this concert. With a {try and imagine what it'll look like. I'm sorry pls don't kill me! >.<} nice (insert favorite color) fluffy dress, and the rims of the dress is (insert favorite calor). And your (however long or short your hair will be/color) is up in a rockstar ponytail. You look at the mirror one last time and smiled at yourself. Today [your full name] will be your day to shine! In saying that, your friends/the countries were there. Once said concert started, you entered the stage and started to sing your heart out!
{Gomenasai if you don't like this song or band T~T}
☆IN THE END BY BVB☆
In the end as you fade into the night
Oh whoa oh
Who will tell the story of your life?
In the end
   As my soul's laid to rest
What is left of my body
Or am I just a shell?
I have fought
And with flesh and blood I commanded an army
Through it all I have given my heart for a moment of glory

(I gave it all)

In the end as you fade into the night
Oh whoa oh
Who will tell the story of your life
Oh whoa oh
And who will remember your last goodbye
Oh whoa oh
Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

I'm not afraid, I'm not afraid to die

Born a saint
But with every sin I still want to be holy
I will live again
Who we are
Isn't how we live we are more than our bodies
If I fall I will rise back up and relive my glory

In the end as you fade into the night
Oh whoa oh
Who will tell the story of your life
Oh whoa oh
And who will remember your last goodbye
Oh whoa oh
Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

In the end as you fade into the night
Oh whoa oh
Who will tell the story of your life
Oh whoa oh
And who will remember your last goodbye
Oh whoa oh
Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

Who will remember this last goodbye
Cause it's the end
And I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die

I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die
I'm not afraid
I'm not afraid to die!
*stops singing smiling crazy while the crowd goes wild* ARIGATOU MINNA! ^^ *waves and does pose*
Audience: *yells and cheers* KYAAAAAAAH! SHE SHO KAWAII! >\\<
*[your name] sings another song*
All of the countries: *so shocked it can't be described in words*
Itaria: B-bella?
Nihon: [y-your name]
Prussia: Kesesesesese, fraulein's singing? 0-0"
England: W-wha-love? 0-0"
America: Dudes! [your name]'s singing! 0.0
England: *smacks head sarcastically* Noo America, it's another lass that just happens to look like [your name].
America: OW! *rubs head* okay, I get it! Sheesh... Ouch.
France: Mi amour it's on the stage, sacre bleu! 0-0
Itaria: D-doitsu?
*all of the countries looks at Germany who is shocked belief but is smiling*
Doitsu: *chuckles n smilez* Don't jou guys zhink she's great? ^^ *looks at them while smiling n chukling*
Itaria: *thinks a bit smiles n laughs* Si! Mia bella is amazing! ^^
Nihon: *nods head in agreement* Hai, [your name]'s KAKOI desu! ^^ *chuckles n smilez* (ahh~reader-chan gotz him to smile ^^)
England: *smilez n nods head also* Love's great! ^^
America: *laughs* Yeah! She totally is a great dudette! ^^ *smilez*
Prussia: She's even as awesome as mein self! Kesesesese! ^^ *smilez n laughs*
France: Mi amour is always the best! ^^ *smilez n chucklez*
*all of the countries smiling n laughing*
YOUR P.O.V.
*stops singing,concert ends, looks around sees the countries*
M-minna? 0-0 What are they doing here?! *shocked beyond belief, sees them laughing especially your crush Doitsu, starts tearing up* D-doitsu? :'( I'm a freak! *throws microphone on the floor, all of the fans shocked all and worried, starts rulunning off to god knows where while crying*
Everyone/Fans: [YOUR NAME]!! ;.;
All of the countries: 0-0 [YOUR NAME]!!
??????????????????????????????????????
Gomenasai minnasan! :'( this sucks, but I had to make this cause this was my first draft I ever made on qattpad. So I have decided to finish it but it's on another cliffhangar! I'll update soon on the FrancexReader fanfic and the Italyxreader fanfic soon! Arigatou gozaimasu for being patient with me! ^^ *smilez n waves* Bai bai for now! Till next update!