Shopping with the Dog Demon

"Thought we told you to stay in the house?" I heard someone growl, I gulped scared to turn around. "W-W-Well..." Why am I stuttering? I can handle myself, I don't need guys telling me what to do. I turned glaring about at those golden eyes "There's was no food in the house and I was hungry, problem?" I asked crossing my arms. He raised his eyebrow at me "You're one damn stubborn woman, you know that?" He growled looking away "Thank you, take pride in that" I grinned "Now if you excuse me, food is calling" I walked past him seeing a grocery store up ahead then I immediately stopped when I felt a hand on my shoulder or more of someone grabbing my shoulder.

I turn my head to see Inuyasha looking away "I'm going with" he simply said walking to be in front of me "I don't-" "Shut your trap, I'm coming and that's final" he walked forward his hands shoved deep into his pockets, I followed after him "Inuyasha, why are you always so angry" I mumbled quietly "Because, it's part of who I am" I looked at his back remembering his good hearing "Yet you have a soft side". He stopped very quickly but continued on "Shut up, I don't have a soft side to anything"  "Liar" I smiled "Hmph" he said loudly so I can hear "Why did you follow me to my house yesterday?" He asked.

I wish I could see he's expression, or at least talk to him face to face and not at his back "To see if you were really ok, is that so wrong?" I asked folding my hands behind my back "You put yourself in danger with the worst guy that probably controls a lot of people, he could've killed you if he didn't know we were coming" "Well, it was strange how you guys ended up there but I was saved isn't that what matters?" "Hah, stupid, it doesn't matter to me" he said a little to harshly.

I lifted my foot kicking him square in the back "Sorry to have you save me!" I stomped on the ground walking past him "You damn-" "It's Kagome, learn to use my name!" People were staring at us but I didn't care, I walked into the grocery store looking behind me to see him still on the ground rubbing his back "Maybe I went...no he deserved it" I said proudly as I grabbed a basket and walked around the store.

Isn't a dog suppose to be loyal? He is defiantly not loyal; he's more of an aggressive dog than anything, maybe that's why he got his name instead of his 5 senses being better than an average human. I was looking at different flavors of top ramen till I felt a strange presence behind me, I turned my shrieking in horror when I was with met with angry eyes "You know, that really freaking hurt!" He yelled at me "Well you deserved it! If I wasn't a matter of your time when I was taking then why save me!" His eyes flashed from being angry to I think what seemed to be regret but quickly changed "Because! I-" he looked down and behind me "Is that too ramen?"  He asked. I glanced behind me as well "Uh...yes" he grabbed a hole box full of different types of top ramen and went to the front of the store.

I followed after him with a curious mind on what he was doing, he was waiting patiently in line for the cashier till we finally got up there, he looked at me "Take out your wallet" he demanded "What! why- oh..." I sighed as I took out my wallet and payed the cashier she smiled at the both of us with a little giggle and told us to have a good day. 

"You're to demanding" I said as I grabbed the box from him and put it in the back seat of my car with other groceries. "Am not, I'm just in love with top ramen, and who ever created such a-" "A chubby short old guy, with a beard and millions of dollars" I said seriously as I walked over to the drivers side. He looked at me like his dreams were broken into millions and millions of pieces, I couldn't hold it in anymore and I began to laugh hard "I-I'm kidding! I'm kidding! I don't even know who invented top ramen" his face turn from being a broken heart to anger "What the!" He opened my car door to the passenger seat and got in slamming my door shut. "Geez...Maybe he should marry the top ramen so he can be happy at least" I said to myself getting in as well.

Wait "Why am I driving you?! You should walk after how you're treating me" I looked at him, he was slumped in the passenger seat sulking, he looked kind of cute sulking like that. "Fine" I groaned loudly turning on the ignition, I heard a knock at my window and I turned my head my eyes widening to see my boss/manger Kikyo. I rolled down my window quickly "K-Kikyo! I'm so sorry I wasn't-" she held up her hand glancing at behind me seeing Inuyasha "It's ok, I was just worried about you, I'm glad to see you're ok" she smiled slightly.

I nodded quickly "Y-Yes, I was just at home relaxing, felt a little sick" she pointed at him "Who is this?" She asked "O-Oh! This is Inuyasha, And Inuyasha this is Kikyo, my-" "Don't care" he grumbled, I sighed looking at her "I promise I'll be at work tomorrow" she nodded still glancing at Inuyasha every now and then. When Kikyo left Inuyasha asked me "So she's your boss?" He asked sitting up right in the seat "Yea, she owns the cafe I work at" "I see..." I looked at him curiously then looked back at the road "Do you know her?" "No, I've seen her around".

I pulled into the driveway of there house turning off my car "Grab the box" he got out of the car as did I and went to the back seats to grab the bags but they were already gone. I looked to see Inuyasha climbing the stairs with the box and bags of groceries.
Closing my door and running to catch up to him "I could've carried those you know" he just grunted "Unlock the door", I dig into his pockets looking for his keys when I finally did I unlocked the door and opened it wide for him.

Taking notice that Monk and Koga weren't home "They won't be home till tomorrow" he said put the stuff away in the kitchen. I sat down on there couch which is surprisingly comfy "Alright....Guess I don't have to worry about them" I said smiling as I looked around there house, which is very nice looking on the inside even though they're men. Probably Monk keeps it clean "You barely just met us, and you're already worried if they're not here?" I heard Inuyasha asks in a mean tone "Yes, they helped me from that bastard, and are taking care of me just in case I won't get caught again unlike a sliver hair golden eyes person I know" I said smugly "Hah, whatever..." He grumbled.

I pulled out my phone seeing it was 5 pm "I don't have any clothes" I mumbled to myself "Some in the bedroom" I looked towards the kitchen confusingly then got up going to the bedroom to see a big suitcase, I walked over to the suitcase unzipping it to see that there was actual clothes in there, not my own but ones that were just recently bought. "How did..." I said pulling out a night outfit then going to the bathroom grabbing a towel "They're so nice..." I sighed turning on the water to the tub. I got undressed and put my clothes on the sink folded up and went into the tub feeling the nice warm water soak my skin "Ah...This is nice" I went deeper into the water closing my eyes in relaxation.

Sorry chapter a little sort and I guess a little boring but promise you'll see some stuff with Inuyasha and Kagome! And what do you think will happen when Kagome finds out that they're actually gang members? Hehehehe till the next chapter