Things go downhill

I was curious on why Inuyasha was such a grump when I came and delivered his food but he seemed a little better after he started eating so I was glad. After an hour or so with just having a conversation with him, I had gotten up and stretched a little, "Where are you going?" he had asked and I looked at him "I have to work don't I? Plus more customers are coming in" he grunted quietly "Fine....." he mumbled and I giggled "See you Inuyasha" I went towards the kitchen where I had spotted Kikyo and I froze slightly when she came over to me. "Kagome" she said quietly "I thought I told you to stay away from him?" I don't understand why she wants me away from him so bad. He isn't such a bad guy...once you get to know him "Why do you want me away from him so much?" she crossed her arms not speaking for awhile then she sighed.

"Kagome, I can't tell you much, just know that man is dangerous, obviously a delinquent... you can get hurt" I started to laugh if she only knew that I was already kidnapped and almost saw Inuyasha die, also living with them. "It's alright really..." I giggled "He hasn't even tried to hurt me" Kikyo stared at me for what seemed like hours then she walked away, probably to continue her job.

I glanced over see only Inuyasha bright silver hair, his face was covered and he was looking down at his phone I'm guessing 'didn't know he had one'. I really don't want to leave them but then I do need to at some point...I really just don't know.

After closing time, Inuyasha was waiting by my car when I walked out of the cafe saying goodbye to Sango and Kohaku, along with Rin of course. When I walked out, Inuyasha's eyes met mine. His golden eyes shining in the night. "Thanks for waiting...sorry I worked so long" he grunted watching me walk over to him.

"Tired?" "I don't get tired easily" I looked up at him with a small smile "Since I've been living there, seems like you sleep more" he scoffed and crossed his arms "Oh shut up, that isn't true" "Mhm~ Sure" he smirked down at me.
How much I love that smirk...wait what? "Anyways shall we go?" I went closer to him since he was leaning on the drivers door but he didn't move he just watched, then what shocked me most.

Inuyasha had grabbed my wrist which he was surprisingly gentle, and pulled me towards him closing the space between us. He wrapped his arms around me while I was already against his chest. My face felt warm, above temperature, on fire. Why was he hugging me? Did I do something wrong? Maybe someone was coming? Then I peeked up seeing his face slightly pink from the dim light.

Not even 3 minutes passed and he had let go of me quickly going over to the passengers side. With shaky hands, I had opened up the drivers door slowly getting inside and turning on the ignition.  Inuyasha was already inside looking out the window while I backed up and clicked in my seatbelt. While our way home I was humming a little tune but that soon stopped when I got closer to the house seeing several red & blue lights flashing. Inuyasha opened my car door and jumped out while it was still going and I slammed on my breaks. Oh no...they weren't ambulances for the neighbors or anything either, they were police cars.

Inuyasha had ran to one of the cop cars where Miroku was currently having a conversation with a cop, I opened my own car door my heart beating faster and faster with each passing second. Inuyasha looked angry, and he looked...scary for the first time he didn't look like the person I knew. When I got closer I heard the conversation.

"Sir, could you please step back" the cop asked nicely, Miroku looked at me and had stared me down for a few seconds before he looked at the cop "Officer...Who is this man? I really don't want someone else knowing what we had done" I was in complete shock. The cop glared at Inuyasha "You heard him, get lost kid" Inuyasha growled at the cop and looked like he was about ready to throw a punch before I reached out wrapping my arms around his waist pulling him away a little. "I am so so sorry officer" my voiced cracked a little "I-My boyfriend here just...doesn't like to see these type of things, we were on our way home".

He had stared at me for what seemed like agonizing minutes then looked away. "Fine, get out of here now, this is none of your business anyways" I looked at Miroku once more holding back a sob as I dragged away a angry Inuyasha.

Once I finally got him into the car, I quickly got into the car looking around a little for Koga but didn't see him then drove off to where I used to live.

Inuyahsa didn't speak the whole way, neither did I...I was afraid, I didn't know why they were there, but so many cop cars...at least 4 that I saw. What's going to happen to Miroku and Koga? Will they ever go back home? Will they be alright? So many questions crammed inside my brain that I didn't know any answers to any of them.

Once I got to my old apartment silently thanking that I had my keys, I quickly took Inuyasha up to my apartment and let him inside first, he immediately sat down on my couch while I sat beside him quietly.

It was silent for about 20 minutes until I heard a deep breath and then he spoke "Look....There's something we haven't been telling you..." I looked at Inuyasha waiting patiently then he looked at me his eyes filled with a mixture of angry and pain. "Miroku, Koga and I...we actually worked in a gang..." He mumbled "We don't work in police shit or...anything like that..." My eyes widen, was this true? They were in a gang. I stood up quickly going straight to where my bedroom was and slamming the door shut. I couldn't believe what I just heard.

I flopped down on my bed, shoving my face into a pillow. It's like I knew but then I didn't know...Inuyasha, Miroku, and Koga all in a gang, I've heard rumors about two famous gangs in the city but never paid attention thinking nothing would happen! What can should I do now...?

THERE YOU HAVE IT! Annnnndddddd I am soooooo soooo freaking sorry I didn't mean to be gone for so long, I've just recently had a little baby brother and have been helping out with him and there's been school and geeeez guys I'm really sorry I hope to make it up

Why Couldn't I Just Leave You That Dayजहाँ कहानियाँ रहती हैं। अभी खोजें