Chapter One

Above is Sav :3

×××××××××

I sat silently at my desk waiting for class to begin. As most people dread coming to school every day, I could never wait. Others would think, what a nerd! Who enjoys going to school? But at this school, people knew that I wasn't a nerd and that's just who I was. I respect everyone for not just putting me into a stereotype because I actually happen to not despise school.

I hummed quietly to myself and tapped my foot against the ground. I also happened to be the first person here. Everyone else always comes in about a minute before class starts as I come an extra five minutes early.

Now you're probably thinking, Oh great, this girl has no friends and is a complete loner. But let me assure you, I am not! I've never had trouble making friends in my entire life. It just comes naturally to me. As some people have no social life and spend twenty-four hours on the internet every day of the week. I'm the complete opposite. I need to interact with people to make me happy. My friends say that it's because of my personality of never being down or upset and that they can't stand people who are constantly depressed for no reason. But I guess I never really had a reason to be upset about anything. My life is pretty amazing and there's nothing in the world that I would change in it.

Being ripped away from my thoughts I see a guy walk in and sit in the corner of the classroom. I give him a small smile as he walks by me. For some strange reason he stops and stares at me, seemingly in deep thought. The boy shakes his head and continues walking to the back of the classroom.

My gaze follows him until he sits down on the chair. I quickly snap my head around before he catches me staring. Something about him puts me off and it's not a great feeling. Maybe if I just stay away from him the feeling of uneasyness will disappear.

I glanced up at the clock, two minutes before class starts. The last three minutes have gone incredibly slowly. It's incredibly weird because usually time goes quickly for me anytime of the day. I must say I'm a little creeped out.

I heard the distant rumble of footsteps and voices making their way down the hallway. I smiled to myself, I really wanted my friends to calm me down at the moment.

In a couple of seconds people started piling into the room. My friends faces lit up when they saw me. They quickly scrambled over to me.

"Hey Sav! Where have you been? We've been looking all over for you!" One of my friend's questioned.

I beamed up at them, "I've been here of course! Don't you know me well enough to know that I always come early?"

She grinned, "Oh right, I forgot that you like school."

I nodded my head in agreement.

The teacher then entered the classroom. Everyone made their way to their seats. My friends surrounded me so my earlier feeling of uneasyness disappeared quickly. I opened my maths textbook to the page the teacher told us to open it to and began on my work.

My friend told me some very creepy news as I was working on a problem, "Hey Sav?"

"Hmmmm?"

"Uh, well, you see, there's this guy who keeps staring at you. It's kinda creepy and well... He hasn't stopped since we've walked in."

I stopping writing, in fact I think I stopped moving all together. This guy is giving me some seriously creepy vibes. What does he possibly want from me? I've have never even spoken to him once in my entire life!

I dared to take a peek at him. I slowly turned my head towards him. Once as my eyes landed on him he grinned a very creepy grin.

I quickly looked away and noticed thay my hands were trembling. All of my friends looked at me with worried expressions on their faces.

"Sav, are you okay?"

I shut my eyes tightly and nodded my head. Honestly, I have no idea why he creeps me out so much. Just because he's been staring at me doesn't mean he's a bad person. I need to learn to stop judging people from their appearances.

I took in a deep shaky breath before opening my eyes and convincing myself that he can't be that bad. All that I need to focus on right now is my school work. I do want to get into the best university after all and getting worried over some boy will definitely not help me with my future plans.

I quickly finished all of the work that the teacher assigned us to do. I shut my textbook and decided to rest for the extra hour that we had left. However, I still felt as if someone was staring at me and I knew exactly who it was.

×××××××××××××××××××

The shrill screech of the bell ripped through the hallways of Eastville High. I had the urge to slap my hands over my ears. I looked around and saw everyone packing away their stuff. I was already packed away, seeing as I did finish an hour before everyone else.

"Alright everyone, finish whatever you couldn't in class for homework!" The teacher yelled over the loud voices of the other students.

Everyone except for me groaned at the idea of homework. I smiled to myself, I guess I got lucky on the education side as well.
"Class dismissed!"

Everyone rushed out of the cramped classroom as I waited for everyone to exit. I never did like being first. The teacher glanced at me,"I assume you finished everything I assigned?"

"Yep."

He sighed before a small smile formed on his face, "It is nice tto have one student in my class who actually tries at life."

"Thank you sir, now if I may, I am starving and I also need to urinate badly."

I quickly saluted him before rushing to the ladies room.