Chapter Six

I feel like this song suits the whole book cx

××××××××××

Once school finally ended I was out the doors before anyone even had the chance to get out of the classroom. If he did anything to hurt my family... I'll kill him. They mean so much to me and he's already made my life a living hell and I can't begin to describe the pain I'd go through if my family has been slaughtered.

I sprinted to my house at maximum speed. When it usually took me ten minutes to walk home only took me four. Being the weakling that I am, a couple of tears slipped from my eyes. I shook my head forcing myself to suck it up and get to my house.

"I'm coming for you mom..."

I had finally reached my destination and I had butterflies in my stomach. The feeling was so intense that it made me feel like vomiting. I inched slowly towards the door and a note was taped just above the door handle. I snatched it and once I read it I fell on my knees. I stared at it in horror.

'I see you've finally made it home my dear Savvy, for your punishment I've made a little game. Allow me to explain, I've already killed your father and I have your mother upstairs with me. What you need to do to save your precious mother is search around the house for five of your father's body parts that I've detached from his body. The body parts consist of both arms, a foot,the scalp and lastly an eyeball. You have a total of seven minutes to find all five body parts. If you don't your mother will be killed. Once you open the door the game will start. Let the games begin! ^.^'

What kind of sick joke is this?

××××××××××

My hand lingered over the door handle for a long time. How can I do this? This is insane! How on earth am I supposed to collect my father's body parts? If it's with my bare hands then no way in heck! Finally mustering up the courage I yanked our front door open and thankfully there was a bucket with a pair of tongs.

I quickly grabbed the bucket and tongs, I need to save my mother! I can't loose her as well! I knew right away were I'd find the scalp so that's were I headed first. I was almost positive that it was on my mannequin head that I use to practice my hair styling on. Ever since I was little I've wanted to become a hair stylist and I haven't given up on my dream.

Sure enough, the scalp was there and it reeked. I squeezed my thumb which always helped me keep back my gag reflexes. I quickly used my tongs and dropped it in the bucket. It landed in the bucket with a wet sounding plop. Squeezing my thumb didn't help with this one. I gagged to the point of almost vomiting up my lunch.

Four more to go and six minutes to find them all. I think I'm going to have so mental problems after today... I ran to the kitchen looking around for any other body parts. I opened up my freezer and the eyeball was in a jar. I shoved it down in my bucket with the scalp. That took me a minute to find.

The room closet to the kitchen was the living room. I quickly walked into there where the legs were. I knew that because I could smell them and let me tell you, it's not a pleasant smell.

The legs actually took me two minutes to find. They were hidden in the cupboard under the television. They were difficult to get out because they were crammed in there and I only had tongs. So that wasted another minute.

This is were I started to stress out, I only had two minutes to find the foot. Tears poured down my face as I searched each and every room. I couldn't find the stupid foot and now I was about to loose my mom.

I had thirty seconds left and I began to hyperventilate, I need to find that stupid foot!

20 seconds, I searched the bathroom.

10 seconds, I searched the closets.

9 seconds, I ran to the room my mother was in.

5 seconds, I tried the door handle but it was locked.

1 second, I heard a muffled scream and something sharp ripping out of a holster.

0 seconds, I heard the sharp object plunge through my mother.

I dropped the the floor and let out heart wrenching sobs. It was over, I lost my entire family to that psychopath. I was stuck with him now and there's nothing I can do. Even if Rayne did promise he would never hurt me I still have a gut feeling he would.

The door suddenly opened and Rayne and his friend were standing in front of me.

"Alright, you can leave now." Rayne told the other guy. To which his response was a quick nod.

Rayne held out his hand to help me up which I ignored. I stayed on the ground, I was in so much shock that I couldn't move. However, I could still feel the tears trickling down my cheeks.

Rayne dropped down next to me and pulled me into his chest. Even if I wanted to I couldn't move away so all I did was cry into his chest. He stroked my hair and hushed me, "I'm sorry Savvy, I'm so so so sorry. I didn't know it would hurt you this much. I'm sorry."

It's all his fault that my family is dead and now I don't know if I can forgive him. He's a freaking monster.