Chapter Four

I feel like this song suits the dream bit of this chapter. I recommend listening to it while reading to have the 'full experience' lol.

Kaneki is bae

Anyways Enjoy :3

××××××××××

My eye's fluttered open to the noise of chuckles and giggles. I rubbed my eyes and saw the entire class holding back laughs. I had a confused expression on my face. What was going on?

"Hope you had a nice sleep, love birds."

"Get a room! Hehe!"

"Aww, they're so cute!"

I was utterly confused... until I looked down. Someone's arms were wrapped around me, tightly may I add. I gasped struggling once again to get away. The person behind me licked my neck a little and pushed their head even deeper into the crook of my neck.

"Aw come on Savvy! Stay just a little longer. I'm so comfortable!"

Savvy? The pet name Rayne gave me? Oh crap, how could I let myself fall asleep on him?! I told him I didn't want to cuddle! Oh crap, now everyone probably thinks we're in a relationship. Rayne's not helping either, who the heck does he think he is? Licking my neck is as creepy as it gets!

"R-Rayne, let me go." I demanded. He sighed and his arms dropped to the side allowing me to push myself up on my feet. I turned around and glared at him.

I pointed my finger in his face, "You've got some nerve! What were you thinking Rayne? Now everyone probably thinks we're in some sort of relationship! Which I might add, we are NOT! I would never be in a relationship with you! You're psychotic, obsessive and stalkerish! Just get out of my life!"

I stormed out of the room quickly after that. My eyes became glossy and tears began to leak from my eyes, slightly tickling my cheek in the process. I hid in a hall that was a dead end. I quickly sniffled and wiped my tears with the back of my hand.

I've always wanted to be in a relationship but not like this! I've always wanted to go through the entire process of falling in love! But Rayne's ruining my dreams! He's pushed himself into my life against my will. I can't deal with this, I just need to get away from him. I need to avoid him at all costs. I can't risk being with him, I can't risk loosing my sanity to that freak.

I quickly got up once I heard the sound of running footsteps. I wasn't willing to stay around and find out if they were Rayne's so I made a break for it. I ran like a lunatic to the girl's toilet's. I busted through the doors and a couple of girls screeched before running off.

I took deep breaths trying to calm down. Why is this happening to me of all people? My life was perfect without him! Ever since I've met Rayne I've had this feeling of someone watching me. It was so bad that it caused me to loose countless hours of sleep and now I'm slacking in my schoolwork. Why did he have to barge in and ruin everything?!

I sighed, looks like I'll be spending the rest of fourth period in the girl's bathroom. It was almost over anyways.

I let out a huge yawn before slumping against the wall. Maybe a little snooze would help me clear my mind from all of this. I felt my eyelids get heavy and before I knew it, I dozed off into a not-so-peaceful slumber.

×××××××××××

My eyes fluttered open suddenly.

'Where am I?'

I squinted through the darkness but I still was unable to see. It felt like I was tied to a wooden chair by a rope. What's happening? I tried to wiggle my hands free but I failed badly.

"Hello? Anyone there?!" I yelled out, but no one answered. I sighed, how am I going to get out of this one?

Suddenly a shrill scream echoed through the room. I feel a warm wet liquid splash all over me. I just got splashed with someone's blood! What the heck?! I kept hearing the noise of someone tearing the other to shreds.

I began to breathe heavily and began wiggling around frantically. I need to get out of here! Tears began dripping down my face.

"Let me go! Get me out of here! Please!" I screamed desperately.

"Savvy, don't be scared! I'd never hurt you!"

I froze in place and the room became dead silent. Then I heard footsteps walking to the other end of the room. "I'll even show you my masterpiece to prove my love to you!"

"N-no don't." I whispered.

Obviously not hearing or simply just ignoring me, he switched on the lights. My eyes widened in horror and I began trembling. Laying in front of me was my mother. She was almost ripped to shreds. Her blood pooling around her and multiple axe wounds all over her. Her eyes were wide open and it looked as if she was still screaming. She wasn't though... she was dead.

"H-how could you?" I whispered, "HOW COULD YOU!"

Rayne was covered in blood with the look of pure insanity in his eyes. He had a bloody axe with chunks of flesh still on it in his hand. He smiled crazily at me, "Savvy, she would've gotten in the way of our love! She would never accept me as your husband let alone boyfriend! I needed to get rid of her before that happened. I did it for the sake of saving our relationship."

I gasped, "I would never marry you, your insane!"

"Don't be that way Savvy! I'll force you to marry me if you refuse!"

I glared at him, "Over my dead body."

He smirked before raising his blood and flesh covered axe over his head, "As you wish." He swung it down towards me. Twelve inches. Ten. Eight. Five. Three. One.

×××××××××××××

I awoke with a jolt panting heavily. I sighed with relief, "It was just a dream."