Chapter Ten

Rayne's new look ^^^ :D

××××××××××××

We walked into town and what happened at school was the main topic. The only good thing is, the police have no idea what Rayne looks like. The guy that saved me does but I'm pretty sure millions of guys have brown hair and green eyes. For now though, no one has any idea that it was Rayne who did that awful thing.

"Savvy, I think I should get contacts and maybe dye my hair."

I tilted my head, "Are you afraid of people finding out it's you who killed my friend?"

He nodded his head slightly with an ashamed look in his eyes. My eyes softened, "Alright, let's do that now before it's too late."

He smiled at me and pecked my cheek, "I just knew you'd understand! Which is proof that you're the perfect one for me Savvy!"

I tensed, do I want to be the one for him? I mean, he'll most likely hurt me or even worse. He seemed to have felt me tense because he frowned for a second before shaking it off. He grabbed my hand pulling me along with him. I tried to pull away, I was still pretty shaken up from earlier. Rayne stopped moving and turned to face me.

"Savvy, I assure you that I will not try to hurt you any time soon. You just happened to walk in at the wrong time earlier." His eyes were soft and his voice sounded so sincere. So why didn't I trust him? What if he just happens to loose control again?

I slipped my hand into his unsurely, "A-Alright, I'm sorry."

He nods his head, "Awh! I forgive you! You're too cute to stay mad at!"

×××××××××

Rayne had no idea where to go to get his entire appearance changed so I had to go to my usual places. They also happened to be a five kilometer walk from each other. We first went to Cool Vision to get Rayne some contacts to change his eye color.

"What color would you like Rayne?" The lady who was giving him his eye test asked.

"Uhh, Grey."

She nodded her head, "Alright, I need you to tell me when to stop moving this dial. Tell me to stop when you can read all of the letters in front of you clearly."

"Yes ma'am!"

After a couple clicks Rayne had told the lady to stop, "There, that's the one."

"Alright, now if you could go back to our waiting room for a couple of minutes while I find you the correct type of contacts." The lady kindly asked.

We both walked out and sat in the waiting room. Rayne cleared his throat, "Sav, I don't have any money..."

"You WHAT?! I am not paying for your contacts!" I yelled.

"Who said that you were?"

"You did."

"No, I just said that I don't have any money."

"That kind of implies that you want me to pay."

"Or that I should just kill her."

"No way in heck Rayne."

"Meheh, I like it when you call me by my name. Anyways, think about it, the lady already knows what I look like and what if the police just happen to walk by here? Then they'll be a step closer to finding me!"

What Rayne told me actually made tons of sense. I however do not agree with just killing her. I know that my opinion won't change his mind anyways. I should atleast try, it worked once before.

"Rayne, I don't think we should kill her. The odds of the police coming here is like one in a billion."

He narrowed his eyes at me, "That means that there is still a chance. If there is still a chance I don't want to take any risks."

"Ugh fine."

The lady called him back into her room so he could try the contacts out. I heard a thud and Rayne came back out with his new contacts.

××××××××××

It took us about an hour to get to the salon and it was a good thing that only one employee was working there. What made it even better was that it was someone I didn't know. So no one I knew would be dying today.

Rayne got situated in the stylers chair and the lady asked him what he would like done.

"Just dye it all white."

She nodded her head but she seemed a little weirded out by the request. I sat in a chair on the other side of the cashiers desk playing on my phone. It felt like hours before they were finally finished.

My jaw dropped down to the floor, Rayne was hot with white hair. He smirked at me, "Like what you see Savvy?"

I nodded my head and he smiled brightly, "Good, because I wanna look my best for you!"

The lady was watching our conversation with a smile on her face. I pointed over to her, "What about her?"

"Oh yeah!" Rayne quickly walked over to her and slashed her neck before she had the chance to scream. He grabbed her by the arms and shoved her in a cramped closet.

"All done! Now they'll never find me!"