Chp 18

Devan

After Kestra agreed to marry me, we started to plan the wedding. I've already called my parents and told them the news, but Kestra still doesn't know I'm a prince.

The engagement party is set in two weeks and my parents will be flying in to meet my fiancé. Tonight I plan to tell Kestra the truth, so I booked a hotel room for Miss Martha and Kestephan to spend the weekend. Tonight Kestra is planning a dinner at her house just for the two of us.

Before our date tonight I need to contact my father first. Login into Skype I see my father is available, so I rang him.

"Hello, my son. How are my daughter and grandson doing?" I smiled, my father can't wait to meet Kestra and Kestephan.

"They are faring well father. Tonight I plan to tell Kestra my heritage."

"Very well son. Devan, I have some bad news."

"What is it, father?" I'm getting worried now.

"My contact from Interpol lost track of Jamarcus. He seems to have vanished off the face of the earth."

"Well, no news is good news father." My father and I chatted for a while before he had to go in for a meeting.

After the talk with my father, I wonder if I should be worried about the disappearance of Jamarcus. Deciding to not focus on that news I went to the pool to take a nice relaxing swim.

After ten o'clock in the morning, two police officers arrived at my doorstep.

"May I help you, officer?"

"Yes, are you Devan Obijuru?" I don't like this, something feels off about this situation.

"Yes, I am officer."

"Mr. Obijuru you are under arrest for violating the restraining order set by Jamarcus Dawson not to be within the range of fifty feet of Kestra Augustine. Anything you say or do can and will be used against you. You have the right to....."

I cannot believe this shit. That son of a ..... When I get my hands on him I'll hurt him myself. When I make my phone call, all hell is going to break loose. I can tell these are dirty cops, I didn't receive a damn summons for this to happen.

Kestra. I have to call Kestra, but I only get one phone call. If I call my father, I'll be out in three to four hours tops. If I call Kestra, I'll be forced to tell her my secret under current circumstances. Meaning there is a high possibility she'll be very angry for not telling her before.

"Mr. Obijuru, you are allowed one phone call." I placed my handcuffed hands on the phone and decided to call my father. I hope things don't get worse from here.