get your fatass up

•Camila POV•

"Camila! Get your fat ass up its your first day of sophomore year!" That's the first thing I hear being screamed down my ear, and open my eyes and see Cecelia holding a megaphone.

"Why are you so happy about me going back to school? I thought you loved me."

"I'm happy because now I have the apartment to myself, apart from Stella"

"Aren't you a loving sister" I say sarcastically.

"Stop bickering! Breakfast is ready!" Estelle,  screams down the hall. Cecelia and Estelle, or Lia and Stella for short, are like my parents.

Lia drags me out of bed and down the hall, ignoring my screams of mercy to let me sleep. When we get to the kitchen, I shovel a plate of pancakes down my throat.

After eating I went back to my room and got ready for my first day back in hell. I braid my hair into two french plaits and put on some light makeup. I don't like the wear much makeup to school, its not like I need to impress anyone but myself. Sliding on some black jeans, a mesh vest, and my badass leather jacket, I tie on my shoes and head out the door.

I used to be driven to school by my sister but the car is in the garage, good luck trying to get bullet holes out of the doors. Some guy paid us $300 to kill this guy who owed him money. But he didn't tell us the guy had a gang of angry, armed men. We did manage to kill him though, eventually.

So now I have to walk to school, its not that far,  only about a 15 minute walk. It also gives me time to check my phone and reply to texts off anyone. Not like I get any, I find everyone at school to basic so I choose not to associate with them. I only really talk to them if I have work to do with them. The only friends I really have are Stella and Lia. They tell me to make friends with people my own age but all the girls are manipulative and all the guys are fuckboys, well most are.

I get through the lessons pretty quickly  considering it seems like time stops when I'm at school. Its not that hard either and I'm even in a few honors classes. Maths and science are my best subjects, seeing as  I get straight A's. At lunch, I usually sit on the roof, since they don't really have security in this hell-hole, and eat whatever greasy 'food' they serve.

Nobody really gets in my way at school,  maybe its my resting bitch face or the fact that I broke some girls arm once who called my sister a 'crack addict bitch who will end up like my mother'. Lets just say she won't be coming near me again. After school I walk to a corner store and buy some candy, I've been going to this store forever. It used to be owned by this family but now its this ginger kid. He's actually one of the few nice guys in this place.

Once I get home I finish all my homework, which is a new habit I'm trying to pick up, and make myself something to eat. Since I'm on my own a lot of the time I've learnt how to cook basic meals, like pasta or cheese fries. Once I've eaten the slimy cheese fries its 5pm. Stella and Lia usually get back around 6pm so I head to the bathroom and take a shower. I never have time in the morning for a shower so I always take them at night. Once I get out I wrap the warm,fluffy black towel around me and go back to my room. They should be back by now so I make sure I'm not naked, or I will never hear the end of it from them.

I put on my pajamas and get into bed. We all agreed on having our own room, since we all need our own privacy.

"You in here?"

"Yeah, did you need something?"

"We have a job that needs doing tonight. Get ready and meet us at the front door."

"Whats the job? How much are we getting?"

"I'll tell you on the way there, just hurry up"

Lia leaves my room so I run over to my wardrobe, so I can change into a more suitable outfit, and pull out some stretchy leggings, a black vest and my leather jacket. I put two guns and put them in the back waistband of my leggings, then get my knife holster and attach it to my thigh. Its my favorite weapon because it always comes in handy. Finally, I tie some black combat boots and run to the door.

"Took you long enough"

"Oh shut up"