i highly doubt that

The elevator doors pinged open, revealing a long wooden hallway, with red doors along both  sides. A light flickered on the ceiling, giving the hall an eery feeling. Adjusting the sleeping girl on his back, Carl stepped out of the elevator and looked down the hall. Right at end, slumped against the door frame in her pajamas, was Estelle. She put her hand up and beckoned him over to the door quickly and closing it behind him.

"What the fuck happened to her?" she whisper shouted, careful not to wake up Cecelia.

"She had a bit too much to drink at the party, so I bought her home and she passed out on the way back" 

"Oh fuck, do you mind carrying her to her bed, its that room over there" she pointed to the door in the corner, yawning at the last word.

Tip-toeing over to the door, trying not to make any floor boards creek, he opened the door to Camila's bedroom. As soon as he stepped into the room, he was assaulted with a strong smell of vanilla, as if her room was a bakery. The heater made room toasty, which was calming with the early October breeze outside.

"Cammie.....Cammie....c'mon wake up, you need to get in bed"

"mmhh, what" the girl mumbled, nuzzling her head into the crook of Carl's neck.

"You need to get into bed, do you want to get changed first?" he sat her down on her bed, holding her up so she didn't flop off the edge.

"uhhh...can you get my shorts and vest from the bottom drawer"

"these?" he asked, holding up a pair of black shorts and a grey vest.

"yep thanks babe" she replied, making the taller boy blush.

"wow you're really wasted"

"don't act like you aren't"

"i'm really not, i've learn't to handle my liquor unlike you"

She started to shimmy out of the bodycom dress, but not before giving Carl a glance of her white lace.

"woah give a guy a warning first"

"ha sorry" she slurred, turning his head around with her small hand.

"i'm gonna go to the bathroom, please don't hurt yourself"

By the time he had returned, she was sprawled across her bed, and the vest top had ridden up revealing her stomach.

"Cammie...Cam...get up and into the bed"

"mmmfff stop i'm comfy"

"i highly doubt that" he laughed, as her head started to roll of the edge.

He slowly scooped her up and slid her under the thick covers, pulling them up to her chin and tucking her in.

"stay....i'm cold" She whispered while pulling the collar of his shirt down.

"i have to get home, you'll be fine baby"

"please carl" she whined, whilst giving him puppy eyes.

He huffed, before taking his coat and jacket off and stepping out of his shoes. He hesitated before pulling his jeans down, hissing at the cold temperature of the bedroom, leaving him in his boxer shorts and a black hoodie. Sliding under the covers next to her, Carl pushed his chest against her back, running his hand up and down her leg in an attempt to warm her. They both began to warm up underneath the covers, slowly falling asleep and dreading the hangover to come the next morning.