twins are hot

The groaning was the first thing to wake Carl up, which he realised was coming from the curled up girl next to him.

"uhhhh I think I'm gonna throw up" Camila choked out while running towards the bathroom.

He sat up, looking around and remembering what happened last night. The boy hadn't drank too much, he definitely remembered dancing with a girl and taking Camila home.

"Sorry about that, I really can't handle my liquor" The girl laughed, slipping back into the warm bed.

"It's fine, need me to get you water or anything"

"If you don't mind, and some Advil from the cabinet above the microwave"

"No problem"

He tried to be as quiet as possible while walking to the kitchen, making sure not to wake anyone up, since he had them up a few hours earlier.

"Who are you?"

Carl jumped at the voice coming from the dining table, and tried to pull down his sweatshirt to cover himself, remembering he was in boxer shorts.

"Carl, I bought Camila back from a party last night and she wanted me to stay, some girl let me in"

"Probably Stell, well hi, I'm Cecelia, Cammie's sister"

He gawked at her, only just realising how similar they look, almost as if they were twins. Hot, Carl thought, twins are hot.

"The Advil is above the microwave, the glasses are next to the refrigerator"

"Thanks"

He quickly collected the items, and shuffled back to her bedroom. Camila was sprawled underneath the covers, with a pillow over her head, probably trying to block out the sun. He placed the glass and pills on the bedside table before reaching over the close the curtains.

"Here...Cammie"

"Oh right, thank you"

She quickly gulped down the pills, hoping they would take an affect soon and get rid of the troll stomping around in her head.

"Put on Netflix for a bit if you like, I just need to chill out"

After a few moments, the tune of Black Mirror played, and they both settled down, falling asleep again half way through San Junipero.

4 hours later

Buzz buzz.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzz.

Buzzzzzzzzzzzzzz.

"Hello?"

"Carl, it's Fiona, where are you it's 4pm"

"Shit really, I passed out after the party last night"

"Well be home soon dinner is almost ready"

"Yes fi, bye"

"Bye kid"

"Who was that?" Camila spoke in a raspy voice.

"My sister, I have to be home soon."

"Oh, well message when you're home so I know you're safe"

"Okay baby"

The pet name made her blush, so she looked away whilst Carl pulled his jeans and shoes on.

The boy was about to walk out the door, but stepped back and kissed Cammie's cheek, and winking.

She just blushed again, too hungover to try and fight it.

2 hours later

Carl
Hey, I got home a while ago

Camila
Good

Carl
Can I ask you something

Camila
depends what it is

Carl
Well I know we only just met, and you don't seem like the kinda girl to jump into anything, but do you wanna come to mine for dinner tommorow, it's lasagna night

Camila
Yeah sure, what time should I come over

Carl
4:30

Camila
See you there

Carl
Have a good sleep babygirl

----
This was just a filler chapter for the next one x