A New Begining

At the sound of her voice I immediately tried to flee. ' Let me out!' I pleaded,' She's coming! Please!' And then, the ground rumbled and began to split. The humans stood puzzled by the shaking ground. Out of the crumbling hole the vikings made Her deadly roar erupted through the air and rocked both the water and the floaters. The humans covered their ears, trying to block the pain Her roar had brought. The weak rocks gave way as She crawled out from the side of the nest. Each step of Her massive steps shook the gravel on the beach. The humans, while bewildered and shocked by the beast they've never seen before, quickly scrambled back to their flimsy catapults. Falling rocks bounced off Her shoulders and back. She lifted Her head and the air was vibrated by Her deafening roar. "Catapults!" the red haired guy ordered. Men scurried in all directions. Catapults launched and rocks smacked Her face. She roared at them. They don't know...they never do. I flailed about, hoping my prison would give and I can fly away...oh...right. I can't fly away.

'Two rats weren't enough,' She bellowed,' you want to bring the whole filthy nest!'

'No!' I cried," They used me!"

' Traitor!' She opened her black abyss of a mouth and destroyed the catapults with ease. Wood and rock flew through the air. Humans scrambled to get out of the way. "Get to the ships!" one cried out. ' Unlikely,' She growled. Green gas slithered out of her mouth before piercing hot fire rocketed through the air and blasted their floaters. Humans that were on them jumped into the water as She lit them all on fire with just one shot. My heart pounded in my chest as the flames flickered a few inches from me. I struggled for freedom, but it looked like captivity was my demise. I looked up as She roared. She bent down, picked up one of the floaters that floated close to Her, and flung it at a group of escaping humans. Then, out of the corner of my eye, I saw a piece of wood fly through the air and almost hit Her right in the eye. She looked down. W-What is he doing!? The red haired guy was screaming and yelling at Her. "Fight me!" is what he yelled. She eyed him before another human, the one without a second hand or leg, caught Her attention by screaming "No me!" Oh my Thor, do they want to die!? She reared up, ready to fire. Oh Thor I can't watch!

Suddenly a blast exploded against the back of Her head. ' Ow! Who dares attack me!?' I saw four things fly behind Her, fly in front of Her, then fly far enough away so She couldn't eat them. If it wasn't for the rising smoke, I would of gasped. 'Hiccup?' He and Astrid were riding on the back of a Deadly-wait! What!? That Deadly Nadder-that's my friend! The one that felt sorry for the humans on the night I was shot down. What the? How? I glanced over and I was only more stumped. My old Monstrous Nightmare friend had a human boy on his back, though they both looked like they didn't know what they were doing. I also saw a Gronckle and Hideous Zippleback that I did not know. The one boy on the spark head of the Hideous Zippleback was screaming "Look at us! Were on a dragon! All of us!" The husky boy and the Gronckle looked like were top heavy.

The four dragons flew around in a circle. I saw Hiccup's mouth moving, but I didn't know what he was saying. But then they all took off in different directions, well, not really. The Gronckle, Hideous Zippleback, and my old friend flew towards Her head. Are they crazy!? They're gonna get killed! But, they didn't look scared at all. Why? They were facing death itself. But then it clicked in my head, the humans. They were there, reassuring them and made quick calls to dodge Her fire. The clouds were right, it's time to get out of the dark and let the truth be known! Nothing can stop me, as long as Hiccup is there.

' Night Fury!'

I glanced to my right,' Deadly Nadder!'

'I brought some help. If a big shot like you needs it,' Hiccup jumped off her back and landed in front of me. "Go help the others," he told Astrid. Both girls took off towards Her. Hiccup turned to me and pulled off the harness that kept me from firing. Then he turned to the hook that my chains were wrapped around. He tried to undo them as fast as he could, but out of nowhere Her tail swung above us. The wood that held up the paper thing almost crushed Hiccup. I glanced up in time to see Her foot stomp down on the floater we were in. It exploded in the water. I sank to the bottom, ' Hiccup!' Hiccup swam to me. He pulled and pulled at the chains. But not long after his body went limp. Oh Thor! Before I could do anything, someone swam up behind Hiccup and pulled him away from me. 'HICCUP!'