Kidnapped

(My POV)

I was in my house when someone snuck in through the garage door. I went into the garage to get something and a young guy came out from behind the car, grabbed me and put his hand over my mouth to keep me from screaming for help. I was starting to panic but I tried not to scream once I saw who it was. The young guy was surprisingly very handsome and that made it worse to try to hate him for what he was doing. He threatened me and said not to call the cops or he would kill my family that was right on the other side of the door. He kept saying how he didn't want to have to hurt me and how much easier it would be if I just cooperated with him. I really didn't want to have to go with him and since I wasn't allowed to warn anyone in my house about what was going on. He had another guy working with him but he seemed to be the leader because he was about 20 years older than the young guy.

The next thing I know, he tightens his grip on me and gets a cloth out of his jacket pocket. I struggle to get out of his reach but he quickly puts the cloth up to my face. I scream just as he covers my mouth and nose with the cloth, he quickly whispered in my ear "shhh... it's going to be alright.... just calm down..." when he held onto me harder. I made the unfortunate mistake of trying to regain my breath and as soon as I heard him say to calm down, I took in a much needed breath. There was a distinct odor to the cloth and I instantly started to feel light headed and woozy. He then whispered "there you go... deep breaths... relax" and I felt my eyelids get really heavy. My body then went limp in his arms.

I woke up with my head pounding and then I realized that something really bad has happened. I had been kidnapped and I'm not in my own home anymore. When I try to think about how I got here its fuzzy and making my head hurt worse. I tried to look around and see if I recognized any surroundings but I didn't! I'm in an abandoned warehouse and I am tied to a chair. There are no lights other than moonlight coming through the windows. I could barely see the space around me or where I was. It was eerily silent and for some reason that didn't sit well with me. It only made me have a sick and anxious feeling in the pit of my stomach.

I figured that now was my chance and that I should attempt to escape while no one was around. When I tried to move I noticed I was heavily restrained. I had ropes that tied my hands together behind the back of my chair and my feet were tied with similar rope to the bottom front chair legs. Whoever tied the ropes, tied them extremely tight and every time I moved even an inch, the rope roughly burned its way into my skin. I knew I would have marks left over once I got out of these constraints. Just when I started to move around and twist my hands to see if I could get them released, I heard the sound of a heavy metal door opening and I immediately froze and tried my best to stay calm.

Just then the older guy came in by himself. He was the one that I feared the most out of my kidnappers. He had this smirk on his face that made me want to cringe back in terror. He was 6'2" and about 230 lbs. He had grayish hair and empty blue eyes. His eyes could make someone feel like there insides were being picked apart by an invisible force just when he looked into your eyes for a second. He kept staring at me like I was his next meal or something. He was very big built and I knew there was no way that if I even got out of this chair that I wouldn't be able to fight him off. After he noticed me staring he said "hello sweetheart, my name is Jack... What's your name?!" Of course I refused to say anything, but it's not necessarily because I wanted to... I honestly couldn't talk, there was something in my throat causing it to constrict. Maybe it was the fear of him, but whatever it was, made it harder to breathe. I was now starting to panic because I couldn't catch my breath. I think Jack noticed because his eyes slightly widened and then he reached out towards me. But that only made it worse as I tried to back up into my chair more. I was sending myself into a panic attack and I couldn't do anything to stop it.

He seemed to be losing his temper with me and was becoming impatient. Just when I thought he was turning around to walk away, I was surprised by the painful stinging sensation on the one side of my face. The rough force caused me to jerk back, which caused my chair to fall backwards. I then realized that he had slapped me with almost all his might. I blinked a couple times to try to keep the tears at bay, but the pain seemed to get worse by the second. It wasn't just the one side of my face hurting now though, it was also my lip, arms, and back. He must have been wearing a ring because it busted my lip. I felt something trickle down the side of my mouth and realized that I was bleeding. Since my arms were tied behind my back they were being smashed at a very uncomfortable angle along with making my back arch oddly to compensate. I managed to hit my head on the concrete floor when my chair fell back and now the throbbing returned along with some blurry vision and black spots dancing around. I am startled from my thoughts when he screams "ANSWER ME!!!" So in fear, I respond with a broken voice and try to steady my breathing. He just smirked again then turned around and walked out the door.

Everything hurt. My back, arms, and lip was burning. This was not going very well so far, at all. The throbbing in my head got worse until my breathing got out of whack too from the increasing panic settling in. The next thing I know, I start getting dizzy again. I look up at the ceiling to get my bearings, yet everything continues to spin rapidly. I swear I can hear the door start to open as the ringing picked up in my ears and with that discovery, I black out again.

(Harry POV)

Jack told me to stay here while he went to talk to the girl we got, because he wanted to talk to her first. It took him longer than I thought and it was making me curious of what was going on in there. Ten minutes later, Jack came back out of the room with a smirk on his face. He noticed how Jack was stretching his hand as if he were trying to get a kink or cramp worked out. He usually does this after he comes back from beating someone up. I immediately got worried because I thought we had agreed not to hurt her. I guess he didn't stick to his word. As soon as he sat down, I got up and took off to the room where we were keeping her.

As I unlocked the door and made my way inside, I noticed her chair was lying on its back and she was still tied to it. I immediately ran over to her and saw that she looked to be passed out. I sighed and studied her closely to see what kind of damage Jack had caused. From the looks of it she has a nasty bruise starting on the side of her face, a bloody lip and her arms are no doubt going to be sore. Before I realized what I was doing, I found myself gently stroking the side of her bruised face. I started to wipe the blood away from her lip with my handkerchief I had in my pocket. She seemed to have noticed my actions and was now starting to come to.

(My POV)

Maybe I was just dreaming, but it felt like someone was standing over top of me. Then it seemed my suspicions were true because I felt a light caressing on my face. I instinctively moved towards it slightly. I let out a breath I didn't realize I was holding and started to relax. I opened my eyes slowly and realized the lights were now on. The lights seemed extra bright and blinding from this particular angle on the floor. Then I saw him sitting there next to me on the floor. He had longer curly brown hair, emerald green eyes, and was athletic built at about 6'4". He was the same young guy that grabbed me the first time. Once I realized this, I flinched back from his touch. He seemed to be startled and confused by my actions. I tried to talk but it came out as a whisper as I begged "please... don't hurt me". A flash of sadness and hurt was seen through his eyes and then he said "it's okay, I'm not going to hurt you." Even though he helped in the process of kidnapping me, I knew he was being honest, I could feel it.

He stared at me again and quietly said "man he really messed you up, didn't he?" But I knew he wasn't actually asking me a question, but rather he was more or less just stating the facts. I just frowned and kept my mouth shut. He then mentioned that we should try to get me and my chair back into an upright position now. I agreed but there wasn't much I could really do to help because I was tied down.

To be continued.....