Interesting Time at the Mall

My family and I were shopping and walking around at a run down looking mall. We started to get hungry so we headed towards the opposite end of the mall. We then got in line at a fast food place and that's when I saw Harry sitting in a booth right by the entrance. I was shocked to see him so I did a double take and then gave him a friendly smile. He was wearing a white button up shirt that had the first 3 buttons unbuttoned. I could see out of the corner of my eye him starting to stare at me while we ordered our food. When I noticed I stopped ordering and asked him for an autograph as calmly as I could even though inside I was freaking out. Reaching my hand out to introduce myself I said "Hi, I'm Kaitlyn! Nice to meet you!" and he took my hand gently then responded, "I'm Harry, and the pleasure's all mine!" I decided to ask him while he was signing my paper, if he ever got tired of girls screaming their heads off when they see him, and he was just like "no you get used to it". I was a little disappointed in his response for some reason, I guess I thought he would notice and appreciate how I was not acting like those girls. So then I asked if I could get a picture with him and my dad tried to take the picture but it ended up being blurry so I just took the camera from him and said "okay we are going to do this selfie style lol." Harry almost seemed as if he wasn't happy about something so after I took a picture with him, he asked if I would like to sit and chat with him for a while. So of course I accepted his offer and my parents went to finish their shopping. While we were talking we found out we had a good bit in common. We sat there for what seemed like the longest time getting to know each other more. It felt like we had known each other forever.

          For some reason we decided to leave the food court and head towards the parking lot. He told me where his car was parked and I told him that I would meet him there in a couple of minutes. So as I was walking from my car (where I left a note for my parents about where I was going) this black car came up behind me and started to push me and follow me really closely as I was walking. I made it halfway back to the mall entrance when I remember getting hit by the car that was following me close behind. The impact sent me flying through the air and I landed just by the sidewalk. Harry had just reached his car when he turned to see what direction I would be coming from and then he watched in terror as a car sped up and purposely hit me. 

          Everything hurt, I didn't know what had happened. My head was pounding and it felt like I had an elephant sitting on my chest. I heard some people scream when I guess they saw me. I couldn't move and neither did I really want to. I heard someone walking from the parking lot towards me and their pace was starting to increase as they came closer. I heard a familiar voice of Harry as he ran over to my side to help me. He didnt know what to do and you could hear the fear and panic in his voice when he said "Kaitlyn, Kaitlyn can you hear me??" And I tried to answer back but I couldn't find my voice and so I tried to turn towards him. When he started coming into my line of sight I felt a streak of excruciating pain shoot up my arm and into my neck, before I had realized it I had let out a horrified painful scream and causing more people to gather around the scene. Harry asked who did this and if anybody saw what happened.

          The strange part was that there was this shady looking guy standing over by the entrance door just watching us. The guy then got out his phone and was talking to someone about messing up some job he was supposed to do. Harry called 9-1-1 and then he sat down next to me, grabbed a hold of my hand, and said "hold on Kaitlyn, the ambulance is on its way." I felt so emotionless and numb like I didn't know what was happening or what pain I felt coming from where. The sound of the ambulance coming towards us was a very comforting yet nerve wracking sound. I really couldn't tell how bad I was, which was the worst part.

          As Harry went to talk to the ambulance crew and tell them what he saw, the strange guy came over to me and put his foot on my rib cage and said "I guess I didn't do my job well enough." I was completely shocked by what he said because I had no idea who he even was. He started to put more and more pressure down on my chest until I tried to squirm out from under him but he was too strong. Harry and the EMT's were making their way towards us and when I heard them getting closer the guy pushed as hard as he could and I let out another blood curdling scream as it felt as if he had just broken multiple ribs and crushed my chest. Harry and the EMT's saw what happened and ran over as fast as they could but the guy ran away and they couldn't catch him. At this time I'm still laying there on the ground covered in blood and screaming and holding on to my chest as if it will cave in on me if I don't. Harry went to pick me up and put me in the ambulance. I winced at the pain of just his touch. He tried to lift me slowly but it didn't matter if he was slow or fast the pain would be the same.

          I was now loaded into the back of the ambulance and they closed the doors. I started to get worried of why the ambulance wasn't moving yet and then I heard them saying to Harry "we want to get her stabilized before we move anywhere so please stay back and let us do our job." I looked towards Harry completely bewildered of what was going on or what was going to happen to me. He looked at me sympathetically and then grabbed a hold of my hand. I didn't notice it before, but I felt very weak and lightheaded. I then felt something cold and sharp piercing into my arm and it hurt so I squeezed Harry's hand tighter. I realized that they just put in a IV and let me tell you that almost hurt worst than everything else.

It was the strangest feeling in the world to have some celebrity who I just met and got his autograph, to be here holding my hand in the back of an ambulance going with me to the hospital. It was probably one of the nicest things anyone has ever done for me. The ambulance shook me out of my thoughts when it hit a bump in the road. Hitting the bump jolted me up from the bed because of the fiery pain that has now started to course through my chest and burn. I screamed and sat up grabbing my chest. In doing so I apparently scared and shocked everyone in the ambulance. The EMT tried to lay me back down but just the pain from the pressure of her touching me was about to send me over the edge. Harry looked at me in panic and said "Kaitlyn what's wrong? You need to lay back down so they can help you." I just turned towards him and said "my chest Harry, my chest feels like its been set on fire!!" After I said that the EMT grabbed at the buttons on my shirt and started to quickly unbutton it to see what was wrong. 

          I saw both the EMT and Harry's eyes widen in shock, so I glanced down and saw my very badly bruised looking ribcage and stomach. After seeing that, I was starting to really panic. The EMT reached for something behind her and stuck me with yet another painful needle. Almost immediately I felt everything start to slow down and I felt really woozy and like my body was really heavy. I realized I had still been sitting in the upright position when my head started to spin and then I found myself dropping back onto the bed without any control over my body. I heard Harry ask "what does all of that bruising on her chest and stomach mean?" and the EMT responded "that means she has internal bleeding in her chest, it is probably from her multiple broken ribs." I felt Harry's hand tighten at her words and then I looked at him and slowly everything started to go black around the edges of my vision. It was like I was trying to see him through a long tunnel that kept getting smaller and smaller until his beautiful face started to fade away.