Elevator Troubles

My POV:   

     I was at a hotel/mall and I saw Harry Styles in a crowd of people gathering around him so I calmly started to walk right towards him, and then when he saw me I smoothly avoided him and walked on by with only giving him a small smile. He found it as a challenge to follow me and get my attention so I let him begin the chase. When I glanced back and saw him coming my direction I quickly ducked into a store and made my way towards the back. Then I thought I saw him walk past me so I headed back towards the entrance of the store and made my way back to the main path. I started walking and just when I turned my head to look back and see where he had gone, I bumped/walked right into someone and stumbled backwards.

     As I was falling towards the ground a hand reached out and grabbed ahold of mine and pulled me into his chest. All I could do or say was "whoa" and he shrugged as he said "that's not the usual response I get but hey". I let out a small laugh, then smiled and excused myself. When I started to walk he put his hand out to stop me and said "why are you running away from me?" And I shrugged and said "because I don't want to be mobbed by fans when they realize who you are" and he just stared at me while saying "so then you know who I am?". I nodded and laughed "yeah I do, but don't worry I won't scream or ask for an autograph" and all he said back was "wow thanks I really appreciate it".

     So with that I nodded, turned back around and headed towards the elevators. I glanced back and he was still standing there staring at me. I made my way through some more shops and then checked the time and decided I should probably be going after hanging around the mall for another hour. During that hour I have to admit I was occasionally searching for him, but I never could catch another glimpse of him anywhere. So I reached the elevator and got in when the doors opened and then people started to fill in, making its already small space seem even smaller. When the doors started to close I whispered "thank heavens" and it's like luck heard me because out of nowhere a hand stopped the doors from closing.

     The guy got into the elevator and made his way towards me and that's when I realized who it was. Harry spotted me and a smile broke out onto his gorgeous face. Because of how crowded it was he came face to face with me and our bodies were only centimeters apart. I tried to keep calm because I was getting claustrophobic with it being so crowded and I tried to close my eyes and take deep breaths. Just when I thought I had a handle on the situation the elevator came to a screeching halt and stopped. When it jolted to a stop I fell into him and he caught me. He just stood there while I tried to gently push myself back off of him. We were now officially stuck in an elevator that was completely full and I was about to go crazy.

     I guess he saw the panic in my eyes and he gave me a worried look and said "is everything alright, love?" And I couldn't find my voice so I just shook my head "no". I could feel my heart pounding in my ears, my head was throbbing, I couldn't catch my breath and I started seeing spots come across my vision. I heard an announcement made about how a crew was currently trying to get the doors open and then when I heard the tools prying on the door I tried to calm myself back down. The doors finally opened and people started to go out one at a time in a very slow pace. He and I were the last ones to move and when we started the elevator shifted, shut the doors and dropped down two levels. At this point my knees couldn't hold me anymore and I could tell I was about to pass out. I turned to him and said "I  can't  breathe....." And he instantly grabbed onto me as I fell backwards towards the ground.

Harry's POV:

     She said she couldn't breathe and then I knew she was about to pass out so I caught her just when she started to sway back. I slowly rested her on the ground and sat down with her head in my lap. I got out my cell phone and called an ambulance to be ready to check her out when they got the doors open. We were stuck for about 10 minutes and she was passed out the whole time. The doors finally were pried open and so I picked her limp body up and started to walk out of the elevator towards the emergency crew waiting right by. While in my arms they checked her pulse and then she started coming to.

My POV:

     I felt myself being moved and then I heard voices. I then felt a hand come to my neck and check my pulse. I started to open my eyes and I realized I was still in someone's arms and that I was surrounded now by a crowd of people. I looked at the person holding me and was kinda in shock that it was him. The ambulance crew asked if I could walk to the exit and to the ambulance right outside and I nodded. So he started to put me down slowly and carefully. As I started to stand on my own I was about to take a step and I felt a wave of lightheadedness take over me and I started to fall but before I knew it I was scooped back up into his arms and he said "don't worry I've got you" and then I nodded and smiled. He carried me out to the ambulance and then put me down on the stretcher they had in the back.

     I sat down and had to lay back because I started to feel nauseous. I closed my eyes and let the crew check my vitals. During this process I saw him get up and leave the ambulance. He went back inside the mall without a second glance and I rolled my eyes and thought "wow, that's it? How nice!?". After they finished checking me out they said I could either go to the hospital for extra tests or I could leave. So I decided to just leave and I thanked them and walked towards where my car was parked. Then I realized that I must have dropped my keys in the elevator because they weren't in my pocket anymore.

     So I went back into the mall and went to talk to the crew who were still trying to fix the doors and asked them if they had found a set of keys and they said "yes we gave them to your boyfriend and said he would give them to you" I figured they meant Harry because I wasn't around any other guy today. "Great now how am I supposed to find him and get my keys back?!?" I turned around and saw him smile as he was standing there leaning up against the wall apparently watching my whole conversation. I smiled when I saw my keys and then made my way over to him. I asked "where did you go back there? I thought you left" and he said "I went to call my manager and then I saw your keys" I then asked him why he had to call his manager and he said because he asked if it would be okay if he took me home. I was shocked and I said "thanks." I went to take the keys and he said "no, I'm driving" and so I led him to my car. We got in and I gave him the directions to get to my house.