Stormy Weather

A/N: This was a dream and I figured someone might enjoy reading it. Thanks for checking it out!

          I was a camp counselor at a youth camp, where we stayed in cabins in the woods for a week. Today there was a storm coming. I was inside talking to some of the other counselors about whether or not we should change the activity schedule because of the stormy weather. While we were talking upstairs, a group of young girls all started freaking out and ran to the window. Because there were so many of them I couldn't even see out the window so I had no clue who or what they were so excited about. So then the girls all started to run down the steps to the front door and I was following behind them slowly, afraid that I was going to get caught in the mob of screaming crazy girls. All of the girls reached the front door and that's when my curiosity spiked because I started making my way through the crowd at a extremely fast pace. Luckily I reached the door first and I turned around to try to get the girls to calm down before I opened the door. When they were finally somewhat calm, I opened the door and I saw a black range rover with tinted windows pull up and park.

          At that moment I knew exactly who it was that was slowly climbing out of the car... it was Harry...my gorgeous boyfriend!! So I was the first one through the door and I ran down the wooden porch steps and jumped into his arms and he welcomed me with the greatest bear hug that a girl could ever imagine... strong yet gentle, comforting yet intense!! This was my one and only true love!! He just stood there with me in his arms and smiled the biggest smile causing the girls to squeal when they saw his adorable dimples. Then he said, "Man, have I missed you!!!" and then he kissed me soo passionately I was kind of shocked because the mob of girls were still standing there staring but they probably had their mouths dropping wide open now. He didn't even give me a chance to respond but I welcomed that kiss with all of my being!

          The mood was totally ruined when one of the girls was like "me next!!!" and she was like 12! So in the middle of the kiss he started to laugh and I could feel the smile on his lips when he said, "maybe we should continue this later." So with one last quick kiss I said "okay I will be waiting". Then he wrapped his muscular arms around my waist and we started to walk towards the other girls! It was moments like these that made me feel like I was the luckiest girl in the world! After about an hour of chatting and getting to know the girls and the camp better the storm started rolling in. The storm came in fast and fierce and it looked like it could cause some major damage. So we all started to help out around the camp to batten down the hatches and prepare for the impact. Harry then found me boarding up the outside windows and said, "babe I've got to run to help a friend real fast, don't worry they are a couple minutes down the road." Of course I just had a shocked look on my face but I just said, "okay but just hurry back!" and he responded, "okay I promise."

          Then I watched as Harry got in his range rover and took off into the storm to help others! A little while after he left, the storm really started to pick up. I was starting to get worried because he wasn't answering his phone and he wasn't back yet. The people that Harry was helping lived just up the road and not very far away, so that's why I was getting anxious. The winds were knocking stuff up against the windows that I had boarded up earlier. The storm clouds were rolling in super loud and ferocious which sounded like they were right above us. I kept trying to call him but I kept getting no answer. Just when the storm started to die down and it was just raining, I saw his range rover coming down the road. I was soo happy to see his car because I knew he was okay. When he was pulling up at the front of the cabin I opened the door and stood out on the porch. He got out of the car and started making his way to me. So I decided to meet him halfway down the steps. Since he was a good bit taller than me he could be 2 steps down and yet still be pretty tall. Then he once again wrapped his muscular arms around me and pulled me into him and said "now where were we." We stood there and kissed in the pouring rain until we were both soaking wet and the dark clouds faded away.