CHAPTER 2: LAMAR

I don't know what they were doing on my roof, but it kinda got annoying. I asked people around the school who they were, and most of them said the rooftopers. I guess thats the group name?

Whoever they were they were hella annoying. Always stomping,yelling and making all kinds of obnoxious sounds. Im a sneaky guy, so of course when their not there i might have to dig through their junk and take the thinks that i think is causing such a big disturbance to my zen.

One day they all agreed on smoothies so when they left i came in. It was like a beach hangout up there. Chairs,radios, towels. Do these people not have dorms and they just stay on my roof?? I thought. Probably so, as far as i know they stay in that little spot all day and all night. Do they even go to class? Does anyone at this school do anything a normal college student would do? I've already been here for only a month, and ive seen angels,demons, robot girls, emo people everywhere,glowing people, and crazy 'rooftopers'. This school should be called
'Fuckin crazy school for retards'. The only reason im here was because i was to lazy to pick a specific one and my friend soul suggested this place. Bad choice.

I picked through their ratchet junk and threw their radio over the roof. I took that fanfic book and through it, and i picked up a journal and let out my hand to throw it, but one of them arrived, asking me what i was doing with her journal."i was umm" i told her, unsure what to say. im still processing her arrival. I had to think up something, this chick could be a serial killer in disguise. I have to watch my back at this damned school....
"I was uhmm." She continued to look at me with her arms folded. "I was trying to see if i could join you guys..." i made up. Stupid right? Hopefully she would say no i could get out of there.
"Then what were you doing with our stuff?" She continued to question. "I was trying to find a hiring application.." in the inside i was dying of cringe. A hiring Application? REALLY???

She shrugged her shoulders, took the book from my hand and replied "sure i guess." I tried to play it off by looked around to see if she was talkimg to me, but it didn't work.

"Im sue. Probably the smart one of us rooftopers. You are..." she told me. I wasn't gonna give her my real name! Thats none of her business. "Casey water chair." I lied to her, i made up the name by looking at the random things on the roof. "Cool" she said. "Wanna join us for a smoothie?" She asked. I had to say yes like a dumbass to be introduced to this weird group of friends.
"Well c'mon casey. We gotta make you welcomed."
Surely she wouldn't accept anyone to be a rooftoper, was she pretending? Was this a real invitation??