CHAPTER 3: SUE

Honestly, i knew something was pretty weird about this new guy. Why the hell was he looking for a job application in our junk?? Lord knows none of us work!

Was he just trying to join one of us or be sneaky and take something from us? Either way, he wanted to be a rooftoper. Kinda a surprise. Why i thought. Nobody wants to be apart of us. Like ever. This new kid did not prepare for the insults that were ahead. But im nice, so i just let him. Was he a backstaber? Did someone send him here to see what kinda shit we talk about everyday? Either way, i was gonna introduce him to the gang. Nothing like making new friends  before they turn into utter crap.

They all were at the smoothie van and thats when i introduced him to them. "Sup guys." "Woah who's the new bae??" Ashy asks, having a face full of red liquid from her strawberry smoothie.

"This is casey." I told them. "He's new and he wanted to be apart of us." They all looked surprised. "Apart of-us?" Random confusingly asked. "Well he needs he needs a nickname." Asher exclaimed. "N-nickname???" Lamar concerningly asks us. "All of us are given nicknames in the group. Random loves fanfic, ashy or dellama is crazy cute, asher or zesadllama is ashy bae, karlie or karlieboo is the shy one, and im sue or suestorm. Im the smart one." I explain to him.casey looked pretty confuesed. "We can call him new roof!" Random puts in. "No." Asher says to random. "Him, what about caseyzesadnewguy" ashy insists. "No." I said. "His last name is waterchair. We can call him caseydewaterchair" i insist. "Oooooooooo" ashy said. "Its terrible and thats why i love it!" Ashy cries. Karlie just nods and doesn't look up from her phone. "There, its settled. Welcome to the rooftopers, caseydewaterchair." I said, watching casey contourt his face in terror.