CHAPTER 6: FLYNN

(So im starting to add a little more diversity to the story becuz some crazy fan wanted me to.)

I back away from my locker and see nips with my girl snowie. I run to the 2 and push him away. "Nips i told you to stay away from sn.." "i wasn't messing with her." He inturrepted. I backed away. "Im trying to find out who that new rootoper is." Snowie informs me. I look at the sheet both her and nips are holding. "How do you know he's a new student?" I ask. Surely, the rooftopers do not just get rooftopers just cuz their new. "I saw his name tag under his duck hoodie." She told me. "He's only been here for a month, and he's worn the same hoodie. All i have to do is match his hoodie with the hoodie on this paper and we will see who he really is."

"Why not face to face?" Nips asks. "I didn't see his full face. Only his curly hair and tan skin." She told us. "How are we gonna catch him?" I ask, concered. Surely she had a plan. "Im gonna have to pick him out..but i have to do it while he's around the rooftopers." She said. "But that would be to obvious that you were nosey..remember the day you left, you wanted nothing to do with them. Now its gonna make you look like your desperate." Nips added in. We both looked at him. "I agree." I said. "Then what do i do smart ass?" Snowie nearly yelling at nips. "Let it slip out. Torture him. Get yourself in the group and get him kicked out. Expose him secretly." Nips said. I smirked. The dude said something smart actually. I turned back to snowie. She looked like she had a idea, but was still confused.

"How do i get back in the group?" She asks. "Weave. Makeup. Glasses. New wardrobe. Hair dye." Nips responded. "He's right. Just change everything until he's out. Then you can leave and you won't feel replaced." I told her. She looked down at the floor, then back at me. Pushing her hair out her face. "If this works, i owe you both one." She adds, Slowly walking away. We both stare at her walking away, and awkwardly, me and nips walk into different directions.

I hope this works. If it doesnt, we're dead.