CHAPTER 7: RANDOM

(So here the next few chapters will be the rooftopers point of view. We're starting off with the fanfic lover of the group Insanelyrandom. Happy reading!)

Days with casey were pretty cool honestly. Unlike most people of our group, casey was deff the chill one. He was kinda into karlie. Staring at her like fish bait. At first it seemed he didn't want to be around us, then he got pretty comfortable. He was usually the first on the roof, wearing the same hoodie he wore since we first saw him. He was ready to laugh and take shirtless selfies all day. He was actually kinda..cool.

I showed him my fanfic books i wrote and he said i had real potential. Then i showed him most of the ones i read. Lets just say, he was freaked the fudge out.

Not to mention, the more casey was around, the more nips,flynn and snowie started following us around. We were outside, they'd be watching us from some where up far. Probably just a bad case of jealousy from little miss snowie who was kicked out a long time ago. We don't really talk about it much, especially around ash. Snowie was a great person, but over time she just became...a bitch. Always lyin about what really happened when an why she was kicked out.
Guess now its time to read another fanfic and creep casey out.

Hey guys! Sorry this chapter was boring and had no actual plot events. Like i said, every rooftoper is getting a chapter explaining what it feels like with casey/lamar around as the new member. Hope chu likeedddd it! Asher is up next!