CHAPTER 4: SNOWIE

(Hey guys! Decided to write today. Im sad schools bck tbh. But atleast i got to see my wildass friends again. Anyway, this is dedicated to snowiezeangel because she needs to be in this book. Like i said, everything about snowies character in this book is completely fake. Since i don't know her as much, i just wrote what i thought she would be like. Dont take any offense to dis either)

I arrived at school after being late for the first time in my life. I walked all the way from my apartment building because i dont want a fucking dorm, all the way to school. Thats usually not an issue, but, i was missing my apt.keys, i was hit by some football from one of our players, i was caught up in a fight that i totally recorded and posted on youtube, then i went to eat with the winner, got caught up, and came to school.

As i was walking...i passed by the fuckin rooftopers. Those lame ass who didn't accept me as one of them...but, then i saw something strange, there was a new guy. How come they let him in and not me???

Your probably saying 'you were a rooftoper?' And let me just say, it was only a week. Ashy and i were buddies and shit but then she betrayed me and started hanging out this asher guy and ignored me. So, i tried to backstab the group and i got kicked the fuck out.

But, now theres a new guy after all these months? I deserve my spot back! I've gotten better than anyone of that group when it comes to attitude! I ran to my locker to put my crap up, and i follow them to the roof. There they were..with this new guy. Let me describe him:

Meduim height, curly brown hair (with a great lineup), pearly white teeth, tan skin, and what i thought i saw, i hello my name is tag right underneath his jacket! Why have they not noticed this? I bet this guy is a catfish waiting to backstab them like i did..

But only NEW students have the right to wear a hello my name is tag, and they never let new students in.. they dont like em!

I gotta get to the bottom of this..but not without finding out what that new kid wants with MY group. Lets go to the office and see..