Shooting stars and falling in love

Feeling the wind hitting my face reminded me how I used to jump off my bed on Christmas day back in my world. This... this was a huge cliff and a small river. Soon I hit the river and I was about to go unconscious but I whispered to the river as if the river would respond to what I say "Take me to Aragorn."

A few minutes later someone was licking my face, I opened my eyes and saw that it was Brego, Aragorn's horse. I petted his nozzle and said "Good boy." I turned to my other side and saw Aragorn. I let out a sigh of relief. But the dress that Eowyn gave me was now wet and torn and it stuck on my body showing off my curves.

I crawled over to aragorn pushed his hair out of my face and called out "Aragorn..." he stirred a little and called out "Arwen." I giggled and said "Yeah, I wish she was here too." Aragorn's eyes open. He smiled once he saw me and said "Ella, you came for me." I smiled, half of my body was on his chest. "Arwen told me to." I said he looked at me and said "My heart aches for her." I patted his chest and said "Well... one way to reunite with her is we finish this battle and hope Frodo destroys the ring in time."

I helped him up as we both mounted Brego, but I was in front of him so he can lean on me. He was heavy and my body was aching and he said "It's really obvious that you and Legolas are in love." I laughed but then my smile faded as I recalled all the moments Legolas and I had for each other. He was always there for me even when I didn't need him. He always took care of me and he believes I can survive this prophecy thing. But all my responses towards him was ignoring and secretly blushing then it hit me like a shooting star, I was in love with Legolas.

Any idiot could realize that but when you have the whole world on your shoulder, literally, then you tend to realize things late.

Something disturbed my thoughts, there was marching somewhere nearby. As Aragorn and I looked closely we saw about 10,000 not orcs but Uruk-hai heading towards were we were going. I looked at Aragorn and his face showed how concerned he was. Soon we ride as fast as we could to helms deep.

As we arrived at helms deep it was like a huge defense for war which was nothing like I ever saw. I could hear people talking around us as Aragorn and I dismounted Brego, and I heard Gimli coming towards us yelling "Where are they? Where are they? I'm gonna kill 'em!" as he pushed the crowd as soon as he saw us "You! Are the luckiest...most reckless man I ever knew!" he said as he pulled Aragorn into a hug. He turned to me and hugged me even more and said "Lassie don't you ever do that again you had me close to tears." I laughed and said "Gimli, I'm fine." he pulled away and wiped away a tear that slipped from his eye. I bend over and kissed him on the cheek.

"Gimli where is the king?" I asked quickly. He pointed to a direction then Aragorn and I went that direction walking very fast. In the distance I saw Legolas ran and stopped as soon as he saw me, I looked over at Aragorn and he said "Go, you know what to do." I looked back at Legolas and he was just looking at me, he looked as if he was troubled ever since I jumped off that cliff. Then I heard Arwen's voice. "Run to him."

There was weight that was taken off my shoulders and I ran towards Legolas with a smile on my face, he walked towards me with an ever bigger smile and large strides, and I jumped on him throwing my arms around his neck as he hugged my waist and my face was buried in his neck. I was finally in Legolas' arms. We stayed that way for a few moments then he pulled away and caressed my cheek. "I was worried you wouldn't come back." I smiled into his hand and said "I wouldn't leave you... ever."

Soon a throat cleared and I looked at Aragorn and we both nodded at each other and Legolas said to Aragorn "You're late." As he studied Aragorn. "You look terrible."

I smiled happily when I saw Legolas give the Evenstar back to Aragorn, who then said a kind thank you before walking with me to the king's hall. Aragorn quickly pushed through the large wooden doors and I could hear everyone in the room give a soft gasp. They were caught off guard, by seeing Aragorn alive, even the king was surprised. It took a while for both Aragorn and I to explain our story.