Secret Council Crashers

I woke up to a beautiful morning. Birds singing, the sun shining brightly down on me just like I imagined. I quickly took a bath and wore a light green dress that showed off my bare back and it came up to my ankles.

I wore my circlet, my necklace and I was bare footed. I was walking though the halls but could find no one I knew. Then I decided to ask one of the servants "Excuse me may I ask but where is every one?" I asked a young servant. 

"Oh... they are in the council." she whispered. I thanked her and decided to go to the library.

Before I could reach the library I bumped into Arwen.

"Good morning Arwen!" I greeted her, she looked up from the book she was reading and said "I guess I owe you something from the race yesterday." 

I folded my arms and said "Hmm... I really don't know what to do." 

"We could play a prank on my father later or your grandfather or we could run around like silly people." she said but I then had a better idea. 

"What about going to the secret council?" I asked. Her eyes widen and she said more like in a whisper "Are you crazy? We are not allowed to go there." 

"We will hide in a tree or something. Well... I could suggest you run around without clothes." I said.

Her eyes widen even more and she sighed and grabbed my hand and drag me towards where the council is, as soon as we arrived she whispered "The council is up there, we can climb this tree and listen and see everything there." as she pointed to a tree.

"I take it you have done this many times." I said she just looked at me and gave me a smile of victory.

I soon jumped up and hide behind the leaves next thing I knew Arwen jumped beside me. We both lay down on our stomachs and watched the council as it was about to start.

"Strangers from distant lands... Friends of old... You have been summoned to answer the threat of Mordor... Middle Earth stands upon the brink of destruction... None can escape it... You will unite or you will fall... Each race is bound to this fate, this one doom. Bring forth the Ring Frodo." Lord Elrond said as he held his hand towards a stone table that was in the center of the court yard.

There was a hobbit, I smiled widely as it was my first time to see one but he first seemed a bit uneasy, but then he slowly stood up and cautiously walked to the center and placed the ring in the center of the stone table. He walked away and went to his seat and he took a slow deep breath that was filled with relief. The members of the council gave various soft gasps and whispered to one another. I looked around and saw that the men were taken by the rings power.

"I saw this coming, the evil ring! That hobbit right there is Frodo, he brought the ring here." Arwen whispered. I heard of the ring from one of grandfather's stories.

"So it is true," a human slowly whispered to himself before he stood up. "In a dream I saw the eastern sky grow dark... But in the West a pale light lingered a voice was crying 'Your doom is near at hand Isildur's Bane is found' ." he said as he inched closer to the ring as if he had no will of his own, he was being controlled by the ring. "Isildur's Bane." the human whispered as he was about to grab the ring.

"BOROMIR." Lord elrond shouted loudly.

"Ash Nazg durbatulk."  Gandalf shouted as he stood up.

The sky grew dark, the ground trembled and thunder boomed loudly in the sky. I saw the human back away into his seat fearfully. I also saw that Lord Elrond held his head with his hand and the elves close their eyes tightly as they tried to avoid the black speech.