We won't die for nothing

I wasn't sure if I was alive or not, but one thing was for sure... I missed him. All I could see right now was all black not a single thing, not a single light was to be seen.

Suddenly I heard something, a beating sound. It was my heart beat. I was alive! I was knocked out? Did grandfather hit me with his staff or did Legolas hit me with his bow?

In a blink of an eye, instead of seeing all black I saw the eye! I felt the burns where my marks were, I tried screaming but no sound came out. All I could hear was the eye hissing "I can see you... I will kill you." And horrible images would flash up.

Until I woke up screaming "AHHHHHHHHH!!!!" I was conscious again. I saw Aragorn, Eomer, Eowyn, and Legolas running towards me from the hall. I was lying down on a small bed. My marks were pure red and I was freaking out.

"Ella, what's wrong?" Aragorn asked. Legolas had one arm around me, Eomer and Aragorn were trying to calm me down suddenly I felt water splash on me. I stopped screaming and my skin was back to normal. I look to my side and it was Eowyn holding a wooden bucket in her hand, "I... I had to.. I thought it would help." she stuttered. 

"Thank you." I said.

"Ella, tell me what did you see?" Aragorn asked. 

"Where's grandfather?" I asked. 

"He and Pippin went to Gondor, Minas Tirith. Pippin saw the tree on fire and Sauron thinks Pippin has the ring." Legolas said. 

"That's terrible!" I said.

"I saw the eye, he threatened me. He wants me dead either he wins or loses." I said as I felt my stomach grumbling and my head started to ache. Eowyn pushed all the guys away and said "Lady Ella isn't in shape to be answering questions. She will change into something not wet and she will eat then she can answer your questions." I mouthed 'thank you' she took me upstairs and gave me a white dress with navy blue edges and design that had a golden silk ribbon on the waist.

She brought me back downstairs and feed me some kind of soup, she faced me and said "You're lucky." I almost choked on my soup and smiled at her and said "What could be lucky about the chosen one who will die?" She gave a warm smile and started brushing my hair while I eat "I see how Prince Legolas looks at you, it's like you're the most precious thing in the world." she said. I stopped eating.

"I wish I could look at him the same way." I said trying to fight back the tears that are threatening to come out. "M'lady, you do look at him the same way you just don't see yourself looking at him." she said.

"I wish I could tell him how much I love him, my heart won't rest." I said as tears slipped from my eyes. Eowyn put her gentle hands on my shoulders and said "It is better for him to know, if you die M'lady, sorry but it is better he knows when you're gone rather than you're gone and he knows not at all." she said.

***

Aragorn told me the plan and I told him what I saw, we were waiting for the beacons to be lit. Everyone was in the throne hall just waiting until I had an Idea what to do. I went over to Eowyn and said "Come with me!" I grabbed her hand and led her to the stables with everyone's eyes upon us.

We both got on our own horses and we galloped to the gate of Rohan, Eomer stopped us and said "Where are you going?" I laughed along with Eowyn and said "We are just going out for a ride we will be within your sight for you to guard us." he smirked knowing he can't argue with a woman.

Eowyn and I galloped away, and we just raced and started playing with each other on horses, laughing and giggling and sometimes pretending we are in war.