True Love, Strong Love

Ella's POV

After I screamed a very bright light came from my marks and almost blinded everyone, and everything was very slow it was just me and Ally that were going at a normal rate. "Even though you're my sister, I will not allow you to take away my only family members.... especially Legolas." And that's when my golden blade went through the stomach of Ally and she fell.

When the marks on my body didn't glow I was just plain old Ella again, I was breathing heavily but it felt like a mountain came off my shoulders. I felt peace as the eye tower fell as well.

3rd Voice:

Ella felt weak and she couldn't feel her legs or anything, without knowing what's happening around her she fell off the Gates of Mordor, while falling down she expected to hit the ground hard and never see her life again... but she was wrong.

Legolas saw the she was weak in the distance and he ran before she could even start falling, Legolas ran pushing Orcs even Gandalf out the way so he could catch Ella just in time.

Then Ella fell in to the arms of Legolas, Legolas put Ella down he held her in her arms. He tried to see if she was even alive. But she was barely alive. Her eyes open slightly and with all her strength she caressed Legolas' cheek. 

"Please Ella. Don't leave me." Legolas said trying hard not to cry. 

"Legolas, I want you to know that I always have Loved you. I was so scared that this moment will come and you will fade after this." Ella said weakly. Legolas couldn't hold back the tears anymore, he let them out.

For the first time Aragorn, Gimli and Gandalf saw Legolas cry. They all felt sad. Even Merry and Pippin started to cry. "I love you Melamin!" Legolas said through sobs. Ella smiled weakly still and said "I love you,... always have and always...." Ella couldn't finish her sentence her body grew much heavier, her eyes closed and her heart... stopped beating.

Legolas cried hard, everyone else started crying even Gandalf started sobbing. Yes! The evil eye Sauron was defeated, yes! Frodo was still alive and so was Sam. Everything was at peace but Legolas' heart wasn't at peace. He wanted to see Ella's beautiful eyes to touch her hair, to kiss her lips. Legolas' heart was broken. Sooner or later yeah he will fade but as of the moment he will attend Ella's funeral.

***

After Aragorn's crowning, everyone was near the tree in Minas Tirith, attending Ella and her family's funeral. Ella's parents, Nick and Aubrey were in vases for they were only ashes. Ally's body, yeah! She was evil but still she was part of the family was inside a wooden coffin covered up so no one will see her face. Ella... she was lying down on a stone table under the beautiful sky wearing a beautiful white gown.

(The wedding dress of Bella from twilight)

Legolas' POV

Ella was beautiful even in death was she beautiful. I miss her already. We were all wearing white. "Ella was a good friend." someone said beside me. I looked at her and it was Eowyn. 

"I see you both have a strong friendship." I replied. 

"Indeed, I miss her so much. When I thought all hope was gone for love, she gave me a light and now I am not afraid." she said, "Ella really does love you, she was just scared to tell you."

Some people were singing a lament for Ella, that's when something broke the peaceful silence. Gandalf was laughing, first it was just like a giggle. I thought he was crying a moment ago but now he is laughing and I thought it was rude.

Then Gandalf started laughing more, people glaring daggers at him even if he was family to them he must show respect. What shocked us was when Lord Elrond was laughing too. And I never saw Lord Elrond laugh. Arwen also started laughing beside her father but I heard Aragorn asked "What's funny?" But Arwen ignored the question and continued laughing. Lord Celeborn also joined them, even the four young hobbits were confused. I saw the anger in Gimi's eyes he was about to say something until Lady Galadriel also started laughing.

They were all laughing and it was making me confuse. That's when a light shined bright, not the sun but a light that came from.... Ella!

Ella soon wasn't touching the hard rock table she was now in mid-air, everyone stopped laughing and watched, golden light were surrounding her. Soon a bright light came that almost blinded everyone of us.

But as I looked back, Ella was back on the rock table with her hair covering her face. and I thought to myself 'It just meant that another chosen one has left' I felt another tear slipped from my eye.

All of a sudden I heard gasps, I looked up and saw Ella staring at everyone. My heart jumped very high as if I was just born. She looked different.... Her platinum blonde hair was longer and her eyes were now the same as she was when she was the chosen one but they were gold, her skin was whiter and her ears were pointed.

A smile crept onto my face, she was immortal. "My Dear Ella! Welcome back!" Gandalf announced. 

"What? What happened? I'm not supposed to be here." she said looking at her hands. 

"The great Valar decided not to take you for something here on Middle-Earth was stronger than any destiny." Lady Galadriel spoke in her angelic voice.

"What may that be?" she asked then I felt Lady Galadriel's eyes on me. That's when everyone was looking at me, but Ella was the last person to look at me. 

"It seems to be your love for Legolas is stronger than anything in this world." Lord Elrond said. "When you stabbed Ally with the bright light, that wasn't normal for a chosen one. It came from you, the person on your mind that time was Legolas." Gandalf said.

Ella's POV

I couldn't believe this, I also couldn't believe that I was an elf. To live forever, and as I thought of the word 'Forever' one person came into my mind.... Legolas.

There I saw him only a few meters away from me, tears were stinging my eyes. I also saw him smile and a tear ran down his face he opened his arms signaling me to hug him, but instead.... I stood up, feeling very light. I ran to where Legolas stand and wrapped my arms around his neck and instead of hugging him, I kissed him. Everyone started applauding, Legolas wrapped his hands around my waist.

I could hear people clapping their hands, we both pulled away. Legolas put his fore head on mine and asked "This time, you won't run away?" 

I chuckled and said "No." he smiled pecked my lips and said "I love you." 

I smiled wider and said "I love you more."

On that day, we all celebrated. Aragorn and Arwen got married that day. They couldn't wait they wanted their honeymoon, Gimli on the other hand found a love interest which was an Elf. A maiden of Lady Galadriel. A few weeks later Sam and a Hobbit named Rosie got married then we all went to Rohan and Eowyn and Faramir got married, of course! I was the maid of Honor.

Eowyn and I went on some adventures together along with Faramir and Legolas. Grandfather was the same, wandering around Middle-Earth.

Wondering what happened to my powers? Oh! I still have them except now they were Gold and I was now called Lady of the golden light, Legolas and me haven't married yet. He hasn't asked me yet... but It didn't matter, I was happily enjoying my forever with none other than the Love of my life, Prince Legolas Greenleaf.

So yeah! This is the end... Please do vote and fan me!! It would be appreciated and it would motivate me on the Sequel. I will post the sequel as soon as possible. Thank you for reading and have a good day.