In The Search Of The Britt Street 74

Note: It is my first story on my new account so please read it by taking interest. Read it while listening toccata and fuge by bach. It will make your heart pound.

Copyright @shehzor, all rights reserved

Rated PG-13 for extreme violent scenes and horror scenes.

1/5/1745

Bonn,Germany

"Don't go there I said!!" Said Alexander. " I am not scared of any ghosts or anything", Said John. " You are not going in or else I am going to tell to your mom", Alexander said. John said," Well, you know, my mom doesn't exist ". Alexander said, " Please stop, Leo is going to come here anytime". John said, " I can't wait anymore, you can't stop me, I can't wait, I am going in right now". Alexander got really scared and ran away to call leo. John opened the fence gate of the haunted house like looking place. The place was really scary but he was not scared to go in there. He saw the board, it was very dusty. It was written on it, The Barber Of Germany, Britt Street 74. He opened the door and it made a scary creak noise. He went in and saw it is the biggest barber shop he had ever seen. He saw that there is written on the mirror with scratch marks, GO AWAY,  THIS PLACE IS NOT GOING TO HELP YOU ANYMORE. John ignored it. He saw the customers seat in a very bad condition beside the window. He saw something strange on the chair. Something, Scary. There were tiger traps on the feet rest and cut feet one them, and scratches on the armrest like someone was struggling to get up from it. He saw the stair case. He had nearly climbed the first stair when he saw some other scary thing. He saw on the 4th stair, written in blood, I THINK YOU DIDN'T SAW THE FIRST SIGN BUT JUST GO AWAY. John ignored that too. He climbed the weak and crooked stairs. On Reaching up, He saw the second floor. It had 3 barber seats. And on the mirrors it was written, SO YOU HAVE CAME UP FINALLY NEVER GO DOWN, OR ELSE YOU WILL DIE. Beside that mirror it was written on the other two mirrors, PLEASE HELP ME!! and a scary drawing scratched beside that. It looked like a crying soul. The next mirror had, a big portrait scratched of a scary smiling man. This was the first time John got scared in his whole life. He wanted to stop seeing that portrait but when he closed his eyes, he imagined that portrait and it got even scared. He had to get away from there. He started to climb down stairs but as soon as he kept his first step down, He heard Leo's voice, " Hey John quickly run away from here". He looked back and saw Leo standing there. He couldn't see his face because of the light from the window but his height was exactly like him. He asked," Leo when did you came here?" Leo replied in a scary voice," I came here when you were looking at the mirrors. And Alexander went home getting scared ". John cried, " Look Leo you are scaring me, lets go". Leo said in a scary voice, " So you never got scared before?" John got very scared and started lowering down from the stairs but then he heard the voice, which he had never believed he would get scared to listen. IT WAS THE VOICE OF LEO AND ALEXANDER!!! " JOHN COME OUT AT ONCE!!!! THE GHOST WILL KILL YOU!!!!" John said, " It means you are the.....?" He saw them both running and coming towards the stairs, Leo said," You Idiot come down, and who is that?" John looked at them both and then at that ghost. He slowly climbed down without looking back, and a stair broke and he rolled all the way down a fell down on the ground which made the wooden floor too break. John looked at that ghost. The ghost climbed down stairs, he could see his face now. The ghost looked like that man in the portrait but he was really white and had man cuts and bruises on his face.The ghost said, I am the barber of Germany. John woke up as soon as he saw the ghost. That's right, it was just a dream.

He used to sleep on the steps of the building in which Leo and Alexander lived. Leo was a boy with dark brown hair, fair skin and dark blue eyes. Alexander was boy with innocence and fear in his brown eyes. He sometimes acted like a little kid. He had brown hair. Leo and Alexander were not brothers but they lived in the same buildings but different flats. He went and knocked on there both doors. He had the job to wake up there both families every morning but he was paid only 2 pounds for it every month. He would then talk with them sitting on the stairs. Alexander said," Hey John, Your chin is going the hit the floor. Why such a depressed mood?" John said," I am thinking about my dream". Alexander said," What dream?" He said, " Do you know anything about Britt street 74?" He replied, " Well not actually". Leo said, " My mother would tell me horror stories about a barber living in that area somewhere". John immediately said, " WHAT, A BARBER!!!! Do you know where is it?" He said, "I don't know, lets ask my mom" . They went to his mother. His mother was tall with blue eyes and brown hair. She was a very little fat. Leo asked her, Mom, do you know where is that Britt street 74 about which you used to tell me stories about?" She said," No son, its just a story, it doesn't exist in real life". He said," Alright then, never mind". They both went back to the stairs. Alexander said, " I have a map of Germany lets check in that". They told him to bring that. He came back after sometime. He showed the map. Leo said, " Hey wait a minute, There is Britt street 73 near the boundary and there is Britt street 75 from a little away from it". John said, " It means it is somewhere between here ".

They waved good bye to there parents and set off to search for the Britt street 74.