The Impossible Return

They had been given a room in a hotel to live in. Leo was sleeping on the bed. He had a dream. He saw, A ghost of an old man. Walking towards him. In a strange trance. The old man put his hand on Leo's head and petted him. " Good little kid ", He said " Help people the same way and don't fight with your friends. Because we both know, and everyone else knows, that in the quarrel of two, the third benefits." The old man walked back. Leo got up and tried to touch the man. But his hand just went through him. It felt like touching smoke. The old man smiled but was invisible due to his long beard. The man walked into the wall and then through it. Just then Leo felt like someone was banging the door. It wasn't a dream!! It was just a vision. He opened the door and saw Alexander and Darla there. They both were breathing hard. As if they raced a horse and came there. " Leo ", Alexander said, " John and Baritone, they have returned, they have really returned ". Leo could feel joy inside himself, " And what about the criminals?" He asked. " No. They are not caught ", Said Alexander, " Come. Lets talk to them. They are in the lobby ". 

They went to the lobby which was decorated wit enchanting artifacts and Persian carpets. Leo saw them both sitting on the sofa. " Hey buddy ", Leo said, " How did you escape?" John said, " Baritone is going to tell you everything ".  Everyone looked at Baritone, waiting for him to speak up. " I got know that a little kid was kidnapped ", Baritone said, " I knew it was none except John. But I couldn't go closer to them as I couldn't go closer to crufixes. But it was not me, it was my heart. The fear of crufixes was in my heart, not in me. So I removed my heart from my chest. Threw it on the ground and flew to search for John. I knew where He could be. I knew his scent. He smells just like my father. His smell would be relaxing like the smell before rain. I followed the smell everywhere in Luxembourg. And finally found John in a warehouse.

He was tied to a pipe in there. I untied him and asked, " What happened? Where are they?" John said, " We need to get out of here with in 2 minutes. Before 12 o clock. When the clock strikes tweleve, the cuckoo bird will come out and push that little marble and on that tiny on which other end there is pipe and when that side goes up, sparks will be created and those sparks will fall on the gun powder line and then it will go burning all the way till it reaches those barrels full of gunpowder. And the whole place will burst in flames. We need to go before 12 o clock ". Baritone said, " Oh no. Wait a second ". He quickly untied the ropes. They looked at the clock, and only ten seconds were left. Baritone got hold of John and ran at a superhuman speed out of there and, The whole place burst right then.

I asked John to tell me what had happened, And John continued, " They hit on my head with their cane and I fell unconcious. I don't know what happened, but, when I had woken up. I saw that I was inside a huge room. It looked like a warehouse. I saw them both walking towards me. " Oh so little baby woke up?" Said Remedos. " Yeah, or maybe he sleeps with his eyes open " Said Patrick. John said, " Leave me you criminals. We won't let you live. As you hadn't let Baritone live ".  Patrick slapped me  really tight. The area is still red. " Sorry, I couldn't slap harder than that ", He said. Remedos said, " Anyways kid. Tell us if you have you to tell us anything because you would be beloved to heaven within half an hour ". I said, " What the hell do you mean?" Remedos said, " This place is going to blast by 12 o clock ". He explained me the mechanism and said, " We have gotta run kid. We don't want to burst in flames good bye ". And then you had came there Baritone and we escaped from there". I searched for you people for many days. I found the place from where John had been kidnapped. We asked the citizens about you people. They said, That they had been taken to the police station to search for I and John. We went to the police station and they said that Leo and you Alexander had a fight and had been taken to hospital. We went to the hospital to search for you people but they said that, You had been allowed to stay in a hotel so we came here searching for all of you and found you all, by luck ". Alexander said, " Wow, you both had a narrow escape ". Baritone said, " Yeah. But now we need to find those idiots again ". Leo said, " Yeah but Baritone I have a doubt ". Baritone asked, " So what is that Leo? " Leo asked, " Well actually no forget it. Its no doubt anyways ". Baritone said, " Please ask it Leo, don't feel nervous". Leo said, " Do you know any old man with a very long beard?"  Baritone said, " Well not actually ". Darla said, " Wait a minute. My great grandpa had a really long beard when he was around some 70 years old ". Leo said, " I had seen him in my dream. But I don't understand it was a dream or a vision ". Baritone said, " Before thinking of all this. Lets just finish finding those two idiots ".

Well it looks like a quite boring chapter which gives the description of the world's first time bomb. Anyways good night if its.................................................... Well you all understood it. So good bye.