Treasure Hunt

They walked on the road. Looking for some clues. They knew that those two were not idiots to not leave any clues behind. They wanted us to come there. So they had to leave some clues. Just then, John found a note on a wall of the shop. It was a yellow poster with many creases and on it was written with black paint, 2/7. " Hey everyone, look what's here", John said. Everyone saw the poster. There eyes rotated around it. Baritone said,'' what is this?'' John said, " I don't know, I feel its a clue left by them to help us to find where is the child ". Baritone said, " These numbers look familiar,  Very much familiar ". John said, " Like how?" Baritone said, " Now I remember. 2/7/1705, My parents were dead. 2/7/1715 my grand mother was murdered. 2/7/1725, I was murdered ". John said, " I think I understood. Was the barber shop your home where you and your parents lived?" Baritone said, " Yeah of course ". John said, " So were they dead over there?" Baritone said, " Yes ". John said, " So was your grandmother murdered there?" Baritone said, " Yes ". John said, " And you also, you were murdered there ". Baritone said, " Yeah I was ". John said, " So it is all clear. We know where our answers are ". Baritone said, " Yeah, I understood, Lets get to go ". They flew, to the place where it all had begun . 

5/8/1745

Bonn, Germany

The were back there. At the barber shop. The place where everything had started, And maybe everything would end. " Now what?" Alexander said. " We need to go in here again ", John said. They walked in the garden of the barber shop. They went in the barber shop and saw all those scary signs again. On the mirror, broken mirror, broken step, broken ground. Baritone said, " Lets search for them now ". They searched for clues around the barber shop now.  But they didn't found anything. Baritone said, " I think our thoughts were thoughtless. Maybe that meant something else ". John said, "  No, Wait a second. Look the mirror, It was written over here in blood, That this place was not going to help. But now, It is written, " This place is going to help you ". Someone has erased the not, This means that some one was here. This message was left by them, This means that they mean, that someone is going to help us.  Or maybe something. Lets search ". Leo said, " But we have searched every where in this small, Okay not that small. But its a barber shop, What else can we search here? " John said, " They are very cunning. There brains are 500 years ahead of the thoughts of present. They had made such a strange kind of bomb which blasts by time, What else can we except from them? Sadly we are not as cunning as them. But we need to search. From the tip to tha top, Search every where and if you find even a little suspicious thing, Tell it to me. I will also be searching with you people ".

Leo went to the top floor to search for clues. There, he saw some one, looking out of the window. A very much elderly person with a long beard. Yes, it was the old man who he had seen in the hotel. " Things have changed a lot here ", the old man said, " You know son, You won't find anything new on this floor. But you will for sure find clues. It will help you reach them. They are the cause of my death. And they can also be the cause of yours. Don't even think of turning back. Those wretched fiends are faster in running after someone, Than they are from running from someone. If you turn back, You are for sure to die. If you still keep fighting, Chances are, that you will win. Remember son, You are not a coward of course. You can't lose from the bad. Its never too late to do the right thing, But remember to be as fast as you can. Because the devils are faster than you expect ". While talking all this, the old man was just looking out of the window. He didn't turn his face. Then, the old man disappeared. Leo tried to think of what did the old man mean. Then he stopped thinking and said to himself, " No, I need to stop thinking. I need to work for clues not. I need to keep looking. But wait a second, I can't find any clues on this floor. Because all of the souls were taken in the lower floor, I need to go down there and search for clues over there. But before going down. I need to confirm that the old man was speaking non sense ". He looked at the mirrors. He saw the first mirror, it was the same. The second mirror, was also same, and the third mirror, well he couldn't make the guts to look at that mirror. That was baritone but still, the portrait was scarier. After a lot of time Leo made the guts to looks at it. He saw, nothing, the portrait had disappeared, he walked to the mirror, and touched it. The mirror moved a little, it was hollow within the mirror. He removed the mirror from its place, there was a secret passage. " FRIENDS!! COME UP HERE!!!! ", Leo cried. All of them had came upstairs. John said, " What has happened Leo, that you called all of us here?" Leo said, " Can't you see? Look at this passage, where once there was a mirror ". John said, " Alas, as I had told, they are big masterminds. They can do anything. They have a mind nearly the same as Sir Leo ". Leo said, " Wait what? " John said, " I mean, Sir Leonardo Da Vinci. Anyways, lets go in this passageway. What if this leads to a clue? " Alexander said, " Or maybe this is a trap, to kill us. Because they are master criminals and they would love to see us die ".  John said, " but then why would they leave so many clues? But still, for safety, we need to send baritone in first, because he cannot be harmed and he can come back and tell us what's in there ". Baritone said " I am ready to go in ".

Baritone flew in the passageway. They waited for him patiently outside. But it was getting realy late. After nearly half an hour, John said, " Why on earth is he taking a lot of time to come out? " Baritone came back just as john finished saying it. Baritone said, " You all gotta see this, Please come in ". They all went in that passageway and deeper, and deeper, and then came out after a lot of time. The passage ended in a graveyard like place, but it had only 4 graves. The first was named Agatha Rio De Germany, 1662-1715. The next grave was named Veronica Rio De Germany, 1680- 1705. The next one read William Rio De Germany, 1678 -1705. The next one read, Bernhard Rio De Germany, 1692 to 1725. John said, " This, is the place where most of your family is buried ". Baritone said, " Yes. I was late to come back because I was paying respects on all these graves ". John said, " Now are we going to look for clues? But before that, I would like to pay my respects on all these graves ". They all payed their respects. After that, John said, " Well, this was not the reason they had left a secret passage till here. They must have left a few clues over here. Lets look for the clues here. They started searching now. After a long time, John said, " Over here, I've found something ". They all came to him, and saw shredded peices of paper. John said, " Now do you expect me to believe that this pieces  were here from a lot of time? " Leo said, " Absolutely not. These pieces are fresh, the writing on them  is fresh. I am sure it was written within the last few day ".  Alexander said, " Now we need to put these pieces together. Then we are really close ". They spent a lot of time arranging the shredded pieces together. After they finished arranging it, John said, " Oh my god, This is a joke on us ". Everyone was confused. " Why do you think so?" Baritone asked. John said, " This paper is full of non sense. Read this ". They read the paper, it said:-

Heavens are on earth, as dead people are. They live with us, have their memories and you will feel their presence. Somethings are right and wrong, both together. Sometimes its hard to decided, Who is with you, and who is not. No one in this world is yours, everyone are with you until you are alive. Live as yourself until you live. Do as you wish, don't think about what others say.  Because the only friend who will live with you forever is you.  You asked for a sign to victory. But you never tried. Your tries were the signs to victory. Work had and you will succeed. He is the one who provides you with everything. He is the one who gives you everything of your need, and your greed. He also gives you what you don't need, and also, what you don't want. Somethings, which terrorize you, and sometime, kill you. He is even more bad than Satan, but he makes himself look better, but he deserves to die. And he must die, There is an end to him, Soon.

Baritone said, " This is purely sense. But only people with common sense can understand this. This is another riddle, and a clue. Who is this person, Who he is trying to tell us of? Who is this man worse than Satan. We can't understand this, But I know who can ". Everyone looked at him, questioning. " Benjamin Franklin ", Baritone said.