Believe In Ourselves

They sat in the lobby for minutes. Putting pressure on their brains. Trying to think where they could be. At last John said, " Instead of sitting and thinking here, We can go back there to the remains of that warehouse and search for any clues ".  Baritone said, " Good idea lets go there ". 

They went to the remains of the warehouse. That was far in a place where there was no one. There was no one living in that area who could see that blast and tell to the police. They were totally alone. And strong breezes were the only noises they could hear. The remains gave out the smell of burning paper. It was very irritating. John said, " I am not going to enter this burning, smelly and hot area ". The temperature was very high there. It was as hot as the winter in the sahara. It was still hot because the remains still had a lot of heat in them because of the sunlight kept it warm. 

Baritone said, " We have done the sacrifice of an old learned sir to find them both, can't we just sacrifice our noses for this. And maybe your eyes will burn too. Lets see, what is going to happen now". 

They pinched their noses so they couldn't smell that dreadful smell. They opened there eyes, really small and tightly. So they don't burn. They walked in the remains, the stones and bricks were still pretty hot to touch. But they had to search for clues. They used one hand to close their noses and cleared the stones with the other. They could feel the burning in their hand but it was nothing compared to the one in their heart. It was hard for them to search for the clues, but it was harder to resist searching. Leo finally gave up and cried, " STOP THIS HELL!!! I am not going to burn my hands and other body parts to search for some useless rubbish ". They looked at him with anger but just then Leo stopped, " Wait a minute ", He said, " I just saw something shiny there ". He said. Pointing under Jason. Jason started digging that area and they found, A knife, a silver knife with a black metal handle. The knife was shining a lot and the metal, was hot.  John said, " Wow, this can be a great clue. Lets examine this now ". 

They went back to the hotel. Jason looked at the knife through a magnifying glass. Baritone said, " Is it over yet?" Jason said, " Not really, But I found something great. There is the logo of Fort Balanchote( Bal- en- kot) on the blade. It means it was made some where in that area ". Baritone said, " Okay so lets go there. What else do we want?" Jason said, " But wait a minute, I can say that this knife is really old. It has been used to do atleast 50 murders. And I have a little confusion ". Baritone said, " What is that now? " Jason said, " The Fort Balanchote is in germany near our place. How can they get it from there?" Baritone said, " We will know that after going there ". 

3/8/1745    

Bonn, Germany

On reaching there, Leo said, " Before going there, Can I please go to my house, I really want to meet my mother. I haven't met her from nearly two months ". They agreed within themselves and went to their respected home. Leo's mother had millions of tears full of happiness on seeing Leo. They hugged each other and spent a lot of time together. They introduced her to Darla. They were back in their home and it was very much happy time. They were 3 hours together when they left again to continue the investigation. Now the tears which they had in their eyes were of sadness. But up. His only motivation now was to finish this case and return back their homes. And then, thereturning to home and meeting family made Leo more confident and tough. Now he wouldn't give y head forward, to the Fort Balanchote.

They reached there within a few minutes. By the power of flight. They stood outside looking at the Fort. It was a 300 years old monument. It had been ordered to be built by a bishop of Berlin. This place had various kinds of antique pieces which helped to know more about that time. They walked in. They went in and looked around. The place had alot of people there. Jason walked over to a man who seemed to look like a guide and asked him, " Pardon me sir, But mind if I ask you a question? " The guide said, " Please ask me. Its my work to answer all the questions ". Jason showed him the knife and asked, " Is this from here? " The guide said, " Sir how, How did you find it? This had been stolen nearly 100 years ago from here ". They got stunned on hearing the words, hundred years. It was hard to believe that such an old knife was shining bright. Jason said, " The two criminals from Luxembourg, Remedos Von Vistress and Patrick Rawn Sagiterrious had stolen this thing ". The guide said, " But this was stolen a hundred years and they were not born that time ". Jason said, " Well, But we found this with them ". The guide said, " I have no idea, But thanks to return it ". He tried to take the knife but Jason didn't allow him to take. " This is no more a property of here ",  Jason said, " It has been used to do murders, So now, no one needs this ". They walked away from there. Now they had another question. Who stole the knife a hundred years back? They were not born that time. Now, the next thing they had to do was to return to Luxembourg.

" So, Is everyone ready? " Baritone asked as all of them held each others hands. " Yes ", everyone said. Baritone's feet left the ground, and so did everyone else's. And they flew, to Luxembourg.

4/8/1745

Vianden, Luxembourg

They put their feet on the ground on the roads of Vianden. On landing there, Everyone seemed to look at them wih a shocked look. They knew that Baritone was a ghost but still everyone looked shocked to see them. Baritone walked forward and said, " My dear friends, What has happened that all of you look shocked on seeing us? " A man in the crowd came forward and said, " Dear Baritone, I am going to tell you what has happened.  When you people were not here, Those two had came out again. They did a lot of destruction in the town. But while going, they had took a little child with them. And before going, they cried, " Until Baritone doesn't comes, This child shall be tortured ". So please. Help that child. Please, You have to save him ". They all were very much confused. Baritone spoke, " I will try to do something. But where are they? " The man said, " We have no idea about it. But you need to do some thing ". Baritone thought for some time and said, " I will try to do something. No, I will do something. I will save that child ". They walked away from there. John said, " Baritone, Do you have any idea what you said? They can be anywhere. How are we going to find them? " Baritone said, " I know where are they ". John asked, " Where? " Baritone said, " Just believe on me. No just believe on us. Have believe on ourselves, Thats how we will win lets go and find them. Lets show them we aren't scared of the evil. Lets go ".

Thats another chapter finished. Well moving on then. Lets see when will be the next update. So good .................................... Bye.