The Hunt Begins

NOTE:- Yo buddies, I am back again with another scary chapter. So read it and have fun.

" Now what?" Jason asked. " We need to go back to the docks and find out from where did they came and for what ". Baritone said. John said, " Okay so we need to go back to the docks right now. Lets go Lets go".

They had came to the docks. There they went and asked the ticket collector, " Excuse me kind sir, Can you please show us where is the ticket register records?" He said, " Its in the room over there, But no one will allow you in". " We don't care ", John said. 

They went to the room and asked the guard to let us in but he replied rudely, " Get away from here, This room is only for staff members. Go away or you people will live in your beloved graves ". Baritone came forward and said, " Want to see a miracle?" and he flew high up in the air and came down. " Another one?" He said and started rotating around with a speed so high, that even a leopard couldn't race him. It was so scary that the guard started crying.. Baritone suddenly stopped and said, " One more?" and got hold of the guard and flew around the whole Marseilles. He came back there after 5 minutes and dropped him and said, " Now what? One more or, you may let us in?" The guard fell on Baritone's knees and begged him for mercy, " Mercy on me, I have a daughter and her mother was dead long ago and if you kill me, She will be orphaned, Please forgive me". Baritone lift him up and said, " You are saved today because I don't kill two people in one day. You know what, I don't know where is my grave. Even though I am already dead. How can you kill the dead? Now please move from our way". The guard immediately moved from there. 

They went in the room and noticed  that there are many files. For every year, there were four files. They had to search the file for yesterday. They found the file after a long time. They searched for the names for two hours but couldn't find any. " Wait a minute ", John suddenly said, " Professor said that they are big criminals in Luxembourg. And Luxembourg is a land locked place. So how can they come here by ships? There is some mistake anywhere. We need to go to Luxembourg now, To know more about them. Baritone, Lets fly". Baritone got hold of them all and they flew off, To Luxembourg.

Vianden, Luxembourg              

7/6/1745     

They landed there after two hours in Vianden. " Now what?" Said Jason. " We need to get information from the people around here. Lets split up". They ran in different directions to get information from those people. Baritone had transformed into a human and he too went asking everyone.

Meanwhile, John had found two men, Those two fitted the description which professor gave. He went closer to them and said, " Good evening kind sir. May you please tell us do you know where are Remedos Von Vistress and Patrick Rawn Sagittarius?" The first man screamed out angrily, " Don't you dare take the names of those two nincompoops. Remedos was my brother and Patrick was the brother of this man. They became criminals in here and because of them, The name of our family is spoilt ". John said, " But wait a minute, I can see a tan spot on your neck. And I had seen the exactly same spot on the neck of Remedos ". He replied, " You never know, Life is full of surprises, and so are we. But we don't give surprises, We give shocks". He had a smile on his face. An evil one.

Meanwhile, When everyone got back to the same point, Alexander asked, " Is everybody here?" Baritone asked, " Wait a minute, where is John?"