Going Home

NOTE:- I am back again with this new chapter. Now in this chapter they will go home and talk to Alexander's father, Jason.

"WHAT!!!!!!!" Everyone exclaimed. " Jason is your father?" Baritone asked. Alexander said, " Yeah he is, At least his name is".  Baritone asked, " What is his full name?"He said, "Rowlientes Jean Jason Tolstoy". " Your father is the man I need", Said Baritone. Alexander said, " But my father never said me anything about you or this story".  Baritone said, " He must be hiding something from you for some meaningless reason, Lets go and take his custody".

They all settled down to return. They packed everything and sat on the back of silver. Silver started running. Baritone flew after them. It looked very scary that a ghost is running after you but John had full believe on Baritone. They arrived at home 3 hours later. Leo's mother was waiting out for him. " MOMMY!!!" Leo cried and gave his mother a hug. His mother was startled, shocked, scared, surprised, terrified, frightened and nearly fainted. " Baritone, you really exist", she cried. " I don't exist anymore mademoiselle", Baritone said, " Alexander, Call your father". 

Alexander went in and hugged his father. "Alexander", Jason cried, " Where did you go? Mom told that you went on an adventure in a forest ". Alexander cried, " Daddy, I went to talk to El Baritone". Jason froze right there. He fell on the ground. Alexander cried, " Daddy, please, talk to him just once". Jason said, " You are lying, Baritone had died some 20 years ago. How can you talk to him". Alexander cried, " No dad, Edward hadn't killed him". Jason got puzzeled, scared, confused and very terrorized.  " Edward hadn't killed him?" He asked. Alexander answered, " Yes daddy, Baritone was saved by the prayers, operations and the mercy of god. But later he got murdered, And to catch his culprits, his soul needs your help daddy. Please talk to him just once. Please dad ". Jason hugged Alexander tightly. He was a very tough man and this was the first time he cried in decades. " Okay son, I will talk to him just for you", Jason agreed. Jason walked out of the apartment. As soon as he saw Bariton's soul, for a few milliseconds, Jason felt like everything in the world has stopped. "Jason", Baritone cried. Jason fell on the feet of Baritone and started crying, " I am sorry Baritone, Please forgive me, I was forced to forget you but please forgive me". Baritone said, " Jason, Please calm down and tell me everything clearly". 

They went in the apartment, Jason gave Baritone a seat. He said, " Well Baritone, you know that day I thought you had died. We returned to our city. But my mother was very scared that your ghost would maybe haunt me and she took me to a priest. There the priest sprinkle holy water on me and did some prayers. I was totally against this because I didn't believe in ghosts that time. I still couldn't take you out of my mind . This effected my education and I started get lower marks. My mother now started beating me to remove you from my mind and forget everything about you. It was very hard for me but at the grand age of 35 you were totally out of my mind. And when Alexander took your name, All my memories flashed before me". 

Baritone said, " Forget these things and now say me, do you have doubt on anyone who can kill me?" Jason said, " Umm, No, But is there any friend of your adulthood who is still alive. Maybe he can tell anything. Baritone said, " Well I didn't had any close friends in my life but in my college my professor knew about me more than I know myself ". He asked, " What is his name?" Baritone said, " Prof. Rodger Edmund Black ". 

Wow, finally finished this chapter. If you people like it then please vote for it. Okay so have a nice day and keep waiting for the next chapter.