Chap 5 ✨

his ass off guard but still double tap that like instagram(♥2x)

Yn POV

Omg It was a blast tho last night my FAM came over plus the party omg it was fucking lit, I got lap dances tho and gave one to my Bestie and my boo bear Tray *winks* anyways I got up off of tray plus the couch and not trying to wake others up and tip toe over them so I can get to the kitchen....

N/A:you walk up in the kitchen and AuntL was already cooking up a storm of plates (Pancakes,egg, bacon, grits,.....SAUSAGE!!!, plus more of any good stuff you like)....

AuntL:morning baby gurl how was last night?

Yn:omfg it was Lit AuntL, how was the date?

AuntL: ummm he's upstairs*smiles hard*

Yn:omg AuntL, get it*laughs*

AuntL:*smirks*yasss bihh, you know I'll be Mrs steal your Boy*laughs*

Yn:*Smh*you silly auntie

Makayla: morn-ting ooo is that food I smell and see

AuntL: dig in for yourself hun!!

Makayla: thank yew auntie *winks and takes a bite out of a pancake*

AuntL: no prob hun,now let me go UP stairs and serve him this breakfast *grab a plate and rushes off up stairs*

N/A:*you grab your plate and you didn't see Tray behind you and he was smiling already and you accidentally bum into him with your food*

Yn:oh shit my bad baby, I didn't see you behind me*giggles*

Tray*giggles along*it's okay*takes off shirt and try to clean it*

Yn:you know you don't have to clean it up now *staring/Observing his body down plus biting your lips*

Tray:so you like what you see huh?*winks and smiles*

Yn:maybe,but good morning to you too baby*peck his lips by standing on her tippy toes*(Short peeps with tall ass boyfriends be like...*)

Makayla: aye can y'all ass get a room plzz like this shit is real life so get out the fuckin movie

Yn:*giggles*okay Mk

Makayla: thank you*continued eating*

Everyone else except Lucas comes in....

Plus some of these nigga got no shirt on.....

Greg:oooo,breakfast

Makayla: ooo,sexy hogtie with DA body *winks at Greg*

Greg:*smiles*morning to you too Mk

Makayla: Aye my new boo thang*smiles and waves

Queen and Yn:*laughs*

Yn:morn Gurly

Queen:morn bitches,your Queen has arrived for her meal

Greg:*smh*gurl if you don't sit down

Queen:*looks at Greg *and boy, if you don't stfu *giggles*

Nate:*comes in*and your king has arrived as well*winks @ Queen *

Queen:*laughs*boy, Get the fuck!!!

Yn:*laugh*Headass nigga

N/a:so everyone was eating and Lucas walks in...

Everyone expect you:morning Luacs

Lucas: sup*walking in*

Yn:your plate is over there*pointing to the counter*

Lucas:*smirks at you*thanks Yn

Yn:you're welcome lucas

N/A:so everyone sat down at the table you were across from Tray, You sat in between Queen and Lucas, and Mk sat next to Greg and Nate while Queen sat between Nate and You.....

Yn:*anxious and lookin at Lucas crazy*

Yn POV

This nigga better not pull something stupid to get me caught by Tray...

End of POV

N/A:so everyone was talking about last night, while you were giggling along Queen's jokes about your brother and you felt a hand on your thigh,and you notice it was Lucas....

Yn:*smack his hand away and yell*omfg,.... a bug!!!

Lucas:*smirks at you*

Tray:*laughing*you got scared of a tiny bug

Yn:hell yeah even if they're them ugly typed of bugs*rolls your eyes at Lucas*

Makayla:*look at Yn and Lucas back and forth than giggles*Aye Yn,can I talk to you outside plzz

Yn:yeah *gets up from the table then walks to the back with Makayla *

@backyard

Yn:sup Gurly

Makayla: okay I don't think this relationship with you and my brother going to work out,you deserve Luacs better and I can tell you like him more than my big bro

Yn:and how you know that Mk???

Makayla: Gurly you show it just like ....idk but i can tell tho, and if you do like him plzz tell me

Yn:*covers her face*ugh... Yes I kinda do ,but I don't know ..... Cuz he's a Fuck boy tho and I got no time for that...

Makayla: bitch, So, you never know my brother could have been a fuck boy..... Okay he's not but aye you never know...

Yn:lol yeah,but thanks talking and understanding me tho

Makayla: gurl you're welcome they call me the love doctor*winks and laughs*

Yn:Gurly you silly, but let's go back inside...

Makayla: ight*walks back inside with you*

*inside*

N/A:when we came inside all we see was a huge argument between Tray and Lucas.....

_________________________

•Stay tune

What y'all think about this chap tho I know it's kinda short but y'all still

•votes

•comments

•share

#peace☺☺☺