Chap 10 ✨

Going back. .....

While in the car ride. ....

Lucas:Yn,look I'm sorry. ..

Yn:Lucas, it's okay just forget it. ..you like me and it's okay *gets her phone out her pocket and go check on your insta, then starts to turn angry and yells *WTF IS THIS. .......

Lucas:what's up with you?

Yn:*shows Lucas your phone and shows a video of Tray kissing some girl he posted on instagram and notice that gurl was fucking Chantel,that crusty headass hoe. .. . ...

Lucas:See what I mean Yn ?

Yn:Lucas what r u talking abo.... (gco)

Lucas:you know I'm talking about,you know yo ass deserve better than that shit, and even if I was your ,I wouldn't did that typed of shit to you. .....(gco)

Yn:*Smiles* Lucas

Lucas:yeah Yn?

Yn:Chill Boi *giggles*

Lucas:no I'm not cuz that shit so immature

Yn:and you sound like my auntie *laughing*

Lucas:*smh*yo ass laughing but my ass is serious Yn. .....

@ the crib. ....

N/A:so you and Lucas got out of the car and walk in your house and all you saw was Makayla coming up to Lucas and hit him. ....

Makayla:*hits lucas*you fucking headass nigga,what did yo ass do to her?

Lucas:got damn Mk, I didn't do nothing, shit. .....

Makayla:oh,just checking

Lucas:*mumbles*just checking my ass....

Makayla:nigga what you said. ...?

Lucas:I said....I luv you Mk....

Makayla:niggs....Shut yo lying,gay ass up. ....

Yn:giggles*i see you decided to come..... *sniff the air*ooo who's cooking?

Makayla:sexy ass...I mean your brother is *smirks with it *.....

Yn : oh okay, shidd I'm starving too. ..

N/A:so you,Makayla,and Lucas walks into the kitchen,and when y'all into the kitchen,Lucas was dead on happy to see his niggas, Will & Dillan .... (I Think That's How You Spell it?)....

Lucas:oh shit my Niggas

Will:Sup Lucas, *dap with Lucas *

Dillan:nigga, got that nice cut*looking at his hair*

Lucas:yeah my nigga....

Will:yo Lucas, who is that beautiful person who is standing behind you *Looks Yn up and down. ...*

Lucas:fellas this is Yn,Yn these are my nigga Will and Dillan...

Dillan:Beautiful girl ,and beautiful name. ...

Yn:uh thanks....

Dillan:yo I see you my nigga ,you tap yet. ..

Lucas:wait nigga what,no,it's not like that. ..

Will &Dillan : oh

N/A:so after you'll have ate breakfast ,you, Makayla and Queen decide to talk up stairs in your room. ...

Makayla:so my nigga,where did you and big head go?

Yn:okay this shit all happened from the start of 5:00 am

Queen:damn llf tho ,what Yo ass doing up early. ..?

Yn:nigga let me finish up, anyways, yeah my throat was dry so I needed water So I Grab My Phone Cuz It Was Dark I Couldn't See ,Do I Put My Flash Light On And I Got To Drink. ....

Queen:nigga we all know yo ass was thirsty asf ,like can get to the fucking point with you and Lucas. ....

Yn:okay,gosh nigga damn , so this boi start to come up behind me and started to kiss my neck....and saying "I want you,Yn"....
.

Makayla:omfg,that's so corny asf,what a headass nigga. . .but anyways proceed. ..

Yn*SMH*yeah then I was like can't do that shit Lucas, then the nigga put me up and put me on the counter and walk between my legs and shit. ..

Queen:oh shit, Yn, I see you gurl .....

N/A:when you told them everything, even the the part at the beach. ...

Makayla:wait a min that nigga actually was crying for you gurl

Yn:yeah and I kinda felt sorry for him tho

Makayla:nigga,that boy hasn't been in a relationship with any other girl. ...well. ..

Yn:well what. ...

Makayla:let me take that back. ...

N/A:just to let y'all readers know,before Yn came to New York, Makayla and Lucas was a thing until he fuck it up by fucking with Chantel on the side. ....

Yn:omfg llf y'all was a thing. ..awww and weird at the same time,so that's why you hate him, we'll sometimes. ...

Makayla :yeah. ....

Queen:wow

Makayla:yeah ik crazy. ...

Queen:no like how he gonna do that to you though, that's why you hate Chantel too. ...

Makayla:yep ,that gold diggin bitch. ...wait no,that holy grail, sucking dick,bitch. ...

Yn:*giggles*that's why you my new friend...

Queen:yeah bihh mines too, good thing we meet together. ....

Makayla:yeah. ....

Queen:yo imma be back,imma go see what nate is doing. ...

Both Yn and Mk:kk

*Queen leaves room*....

Yn:gurly we got to talk about something about your brother. ....

Makayla :what about him*confused face *

N/A:so you show Mk your phone and she started to get mad and look at you. ...

Makayla:*SMH*Yn,I'm so fucking sorry...

Yn :it's cool gurly. ...

Makayla :no don't say that and you don't mean it ,he acting like a fucking boy rn and I feel bad llf. ...

Yn:*tears up*i don't understand. .

Makayla:*hugs her*tell what you don't understand gurly that's what friends are for. ..

Yn:why do I fall for a people ,that just gonna leave me without telling me like a fucking baby on the street of LA. ...do they not want me. ....

N/A:just to let y'all know she comparing the present time to the past. ...

Makayla *about to tear up*yo you got a crazy ass fucking friends who love you ass to death ,Queen and me, you even got your adopted brother, Greg and you sweet silly auntie. ...who treats me like family. ...Yn I went with the same struggle with like you too,I didn't have nothing at first either until the Lord shown me the way outta darkness then i met you and Cra Cra Queen,then you fine ass brother, and you auntie, y'all treat me like real family would do. ...now come on we both got to pick ourselves up and fight like a man. ..well woman will count too. ..

Yn :*hugs Mk *thank you Makayla for helping me out. ...

Makayla:yo ass welcome fam,now let's go downstairs and see what they doing. ...

N/A:so when y'all walk down stairs, all y'all know was Nolen and some other dude was jumping Lucas and will had the other guy and Dillan was on the ground pass out. ...

______________________________________

TBC

Bruh this shit is going to lit next chapter so y'all stay tuned my loves........☺✌❤