Chap 17 ✨

*going back to Mya *.....

N/A:so Mya just lied to Lucas about Tray going to his parents and trying to sneak out of the house with him noticing. ..

Mya:*looking at Tray sleeping then goes straight to the door and walks out and drove off to the party *

Lucas pov

I invite my old friend Mya to this party because it's been a long time I've since we actually talk to each other and shit. ...

End of pov

Lucas:*walks back in the room where Nate and Will was at*...

Will:who yo ass was on the phone with nigga?

Nate: probably his book thang *chuckles*

Lucas :nah Mya was

Nate:*stops laughing*oh

Will:damn nigga you stay talking to her, do you ever think about how girls feel when men are talking to other girls tho, my Hispanic ex,she was crazy ,she forgot to speak English my nigga, she spoke straight up Spanish*chuckles*Even though I like that shit

Lucas:nigga you fucking stupid*shakes his head*

Nate:headass

Yn POV

So My brother, Queen and I are decorating inside and outside of the house and putting out snacks and drinks and bringing out the game room and other stuffs plus me and Queen are gonna wear are swimsuit, (Pic above). .....and imma hit up Makayla. ......

Phone convo. ...

Phones rings....

Mk:hello*coughing*

Yn :aye gurl, are you okay?

Mk:nah gurl,a nigga getting sick asf

Yn:damn llf tho cuz I was about to invite you to Queens party. ...

Mk:llf tho damn if I wasn't sick ,I would go but, I don't feel too good Chika but*coughing bad*

Yn :okay gurly u just relax okay, I hope you feel better soon tho

Mk:thanks gurly

Yn:no prob. ...

An Hour later

Yn POV

So I got off the phone with Makayla and hour ago and now it's party time and the music loud and pumping,and me and Queen went twining tonight with our swimsuits and there are a lot of peeps just turnt the fuck up tho*lol*

End of pov

N/A:The Dj put in you and Queen fav song you and Queen dancing to Twerk it by BustaRhymes ft Nicki minaj . ... ..
And y'all two are just twerking to the Song

Yn:*booty moving up and down and throwing in a circle*

Queen:Aye get it Ynnnnn!!!

Yn:*you kept on twerking until you feel someone behind you,then turn and saw Lucas*

Lucas:*fake sobbing*why tf you stop ,I was into it, got a nigga trippy asf

Yn:*giggles*Aye Bae *kisses his lips*Aye Nate *hugs him

Nate:Sup Yn*Puts arm around Queen*
Aye bae*kisses her lips*

Queen:Aye my king*kisses back,

Will:awwe so cute, y'all two dressing up like twins *chuckles*

Yn:aye we Sexy twins tho*posing for the boys

Queen:*giggles*tell them Yn*doing the same thing like Yn*. ...