Chap 15✨

Yn POV

I was so confused when he already knew her name,was she one of his lil hoes or something,old friend or sum shit.....

End of pov

Lucas:*smiles hard*Mya?!?you came back?

Mya:uh yeah I miss my home town and stuff. . And my bestfrand. ...You of course. ... .

Lucas:*smiles*I'm happy your back home*

Makayla:oh my gosh,Mya, aye home gurl

Mya:Aye Mk ..... (*Giggles*)

Lucas:Aye Mya, this is my Girlfriend ,Y/N,Yn this is Mya.my friend ...

Mya:*face change*

Yn:Hi It's nice to meet you Mya

Mya:*fake smile*nice to meet you too

Yn:aye imma fall into the restroom right quick

Lucas:ight*continue talking to Mya*....

Yn:*takes Makayla with her*

@ the rest room ......

Yn:okay, who is she ?

Makayla:*doing makeup *oh Mya, that's Lucas ex ,yeah they use to be a thing too but until she moved away they were dating a lot of times,before and after me. ...

Yn:dang llf

Makayla:yeah but you lucky you came in Lucas:life tho

Yn:uh yeah I guess

So you and Makayla walk back to the lunch table and notice Tray and Mya left while Lucas,Greg, Nate plus Queen were all laughing. ....

Nate:yeah but that will never happen again tho

Lucas:yeah .....never

Yn:what y'all talking about?

Lucas:just about my pass*Looks at you and look back @ his phone *

Yn:oh*about to sit on the chair until ....*

Lucas:nope your fat ass is sitting on daddy's lap *bit his lips while grab your arm and pulls you over on to his lap*

Yn*:giggles & smiles at him*OMG Lucas

Lucas:just telling the truth baby girl

Yn:Ik

Lucas:*dick face*U know what ,fuck off my lap. ....*pushes her off*....

Yn:*mouth drop*Bae why you mad @ me*grab chin and started to tease him by pecking him on the lips*

Lucas:*smirks*Yn *between kisses*stop. ..

Yn:nope,imma keep doing it until you stop being a pussy*giggles and sat back on his lap*

Lucas:*added tongue on purpose*

Yn:*hits him*ewww nigga *giggles*

Lucas:*chuckles alongs*love yew Yn

Yn:Love you too baby

After school......

So you and squad walked out of school since the day was already over with....

Nate POV. .....

Nate:Queen,hold*ran from inside the building *

Queen:oh aye King *giggles*

Nate:*grabs her face and kisses her*

Queen:*deepened the kiss and let's go *may I help you your highness*smiles*

Nate:yeah,imma have a little get together at my crib and I'm wondering if you are looking for to it?

Queen:yeah bihh*giggles*

Nate:ight so imma hit you up later *walking backwards almost fell into the trash can*oh shit *bye Bae. ...

Queen:*giggles not trying to lol *bye nate*goes to her car and takes off with Makayla,Greg and Yn *

Nate POV

So me Lucas,Will and I go hit up with the other squad at the trap house .....
End of pov

Nate,Lucas and Will pull up in some strange house. ....

Guard:who ya ass here for?....

All three of Will,Lucas and Nate shows a tattoo of the skull wit cross bone,and a rose ride beside it. ...

Guard :*unlocks door and let's them in*

N/a:so the guard let them in and show them the way to the room where they needed to talk to "Rakim",and when they walk in,they saw Nolen, with two hoes on his shoulders, and Rakim smoking and blowing circle of rings in the air...

Will:Sup Rakim

Rakim:aye my niggas,got my money?

Lucas :he'll yeah we got your money nigga

Rakim:well what y'all nigga waiting for,an invitation, give it to me already

Nate:*Puts a huge bag of money on the table in front of Rakim*

Rakim:thanks you y'all go*give each of them 500 bucks *

Lucas:thanks

Rakim:no prob, aye can y'all give me a moment with my lil Jr niggas. ...

Everyone's leaves expect Nate,Will and Lucas. ....

Rakim:so what'sup,I heard you two got honey's?

Nate:yep you know me. ...

Lucas:yeah

Rakim:wow you're not joking about it ,tell me about it

Lucas:oh ,her name is Yn and I want to give her everything. ....

Rakim:*chokes on the cigarette*oh shit

Lucas:whoa you straight dog

Rakim:yeah just repeat the name one more time?

Lucas:Yn?why you know or something?

Rakim:name sound so familiar to me?well do you have a pic. ....?

Lucas:yeah,hold on*takes out his phone*here you go

Rakim:oh shit,she looks like my wife,but she pass away in a car accident tho like, 4 years ago I remember when I had my baby girl,she was so little but when I fuck up so bad with stupid arguments she took our daughter and drove off but by that time she was up by the bridge, up by that street, some other car went out of controll and hit them and they drove off the bridge and lucky I was behind them I got out my car, jump off the bridge and went to go safe both of them that when my baby daughter was just 9 years old then I went under water and went to go save both but only My daughter survived and my Wife "Aj" pass away . ...and I have a daughter name just like your girlfriend too, her full name is (Aaliyah)YN,(Stephanie)YMN ,(Mayers)YLN. ...

Lucas :um that's my Girlfriend full name too. ....

Rakim:wait what,.......?

_______________________________________

TBC
Bruh, does Aaliyah Stephanie Mayers remind you of something or my old book "Awkward love" and the sequel "99 problem" go check it out tho still it's on my old account, I decided to bring ASAP ROCKY(Rakim) and the main character of Awkward love "Aj" in here. .....but anyways plzz don't forget to comment on the inbox tho and tell me good vibes ...☺✌❤