Chap 20✨

Yn POV

Omfg Wtf just happen to me,I'm all fucking tied up in this dark ass room with only one standing lamp on and old blood stained on the walls and shit,Jesus just get me out of here plzz. ..

Yn:*starts crying*Omfg *yells*CHADD! !!,Ik you here me nigga

Chadd:*walks in without no shirt on and walks up to u and facing you*Oh Sup Yn

Yn:you fucking trick me,you fucking ass hole ....

Chadd:wow I can't believe you actually like me,pff shidd I never like you ass,I just,wanted to Lucas to give up on you, cuz you really don't matter to him

Yn:*spit on his shoes*get tf out my face nigga... (gco)

Chadd:slaps her,the chair falls back and snaps apart and you are still tied up and you began to cry*Shut the shit up. ..

Yn:what you ass gonna do if I don't....

Chadd:*pulls out gun*I'm sorry what was that Yn?

Yn:*rolls eyes*

Chadd:*smirks and comes up to u and rip your clothes off *

Yn:oh hel... (gco)

Chadd:*clock the gun back and yells*Shut up ! !!

Yn:*speechless and tears coming out your eyes and closes them then open them you were only in you Victoria Secret underwear and bra *

Chadd:*bit his lips and starts to kissing you neck sending chills down your back*

Yn: plzz Chadd, ....

Chadd:*smirks*it's Chaddy Daddy *gently grab your face and kisses you lips softly*

Yn:*kisses back and all you know that his phone is ringing off the hook*

Chadd:shit be right back...*leaves the room*

Yn :*looking for the way out and sees a window but you forgot your hands was tied up and you see a sharp object,went to it to get the rope cut,grab your phone,and ran to the window and open it and close it back and took off running with out looking back, in your Victoria Secret underwear set *

Yn:*sobbing,looking back and forth and the path was clear until you saw Lucas and Will at the gas station so you ran to them *

Lucas POV

So me and my nigga Will are at the gas station pump his car and all we talk about something tho....

Lucas:damn I fucked up so back man,I really want her back ...

Will:yeah nigga you did fuck up tho

Lucas:yeah ik *looks around until he See You yelling,crying and running towards him.....*

Yn:LUCAS!!!

Lucas:oh shit ,Yn?*runs to her too*

Yn:*jumps/hugs Lucas and sobbing on him*plzz help me

Lucas:*bout to tear up,seeing you all brused up *wait Yn,calm down and tell me what happened to you okay ,it was fucking Chadd wasn't it. .....

Yn:*sobbing and sniffing *yeah it was him, just plzz get me away from here plzz he lives near by...

Will:ohhhh damn ,come on the pump is done and I already payed ,let's go to my house and fix u up.....

Lucas:nah nigga we finna jump his ass *grab his gun and slides it to the back,and sits in the back with you, hold you since your in pain*

Yn:*sobbing*I'm so stupid... (gco )

Lucas:(tearing)Yn plzz,stop it's not your fault for falling for him okay,I hated when I see you cry,so plzz stop crying,I just can't believe he hurt you like this