How you met

HARRY

"What's wrong with her? Will she be alright?" You ask following McGongall. "Yes, Miss Granger will be quite alright it's best you leave."

You huffed and pretend to walk away. When McGonagall wasn't looking you ducked behind the first bed you saw. "What are you doing?" Someone whisper asks. You look up and sees a boy with black untidy hair, green eyes and glasses looking at you.

You look at him and plainly reply "I needed to try and find out what was wrong with her. What happened to you?" He plainly shook his head. "My names Harry, Harry Potter." You smile and say
"(Y/N)." You'd rather not give your last name quite yet.

RON

You were walking out of the common room when all of a sudden you bump into someone. Being as clumsy as you are, you immediately fell back through the portrait.

"Oi! Sorry, I should have watched were I was going." You stand up and starts brushing dust off yourself. "It's fine. I was bound to fall without your help."

He smiled and said "Ron Weasley." You smile and replied with "(Y/N) Dawn."

FRED

"Granger, Hermione." Your sister gets called and you watch with anticipation. Then you hears the hat scream "Gryffindor!"

Then McGongall calls "Granger, (Y/N)." I better get Gryffindor, you think as you approaches the hat. You places the hat on your head and it screamed "Gryffindor!" Almost immediately. You smile and sits in the only available seat.

You smiles at the ginger next to you. "Hi my names Fred Weasley and this is my dork of a brother George." He moves slightly revealing another ginger, that looks exactly like him. "(Y/N) Granger." You say with a smile.

GEORGE

You walk into the Quidittch tent looking for your sister, Angelina. Seeing no one in there you walked out only to crash into someone.

"Oi! Careful there." He says grabbing your arm before you can fall. You smile bash fully. "Sorry. Have you guys seen my sister, Angelina?"

They shake their heads. "Thanks anyways. My names (Y/N)." They smile and say in unison "Fred and George Weasley." That wasn't creepy at all, you think as you gives them a smile.

DRACO

You walk around anxiously. You lost sight of your sister, Ginny and your mom as well. You walk by Flourish and Bolts. Just then a man emerges from the door looking quite angry. Then so does another boy, looking quite like the other man.

He sees you standing by the window. "You seem lost." You give him a genuine smile and say "Yeah, I am. I'll find them soon. I know it!" Draco gives you a half smile.

"My names Draco Malfoy." Malfoy? You're sure you knows who this is. Well other the fact he just told you exactly who he is. "My names (Y/N). Hope to see around Draco." You smile before walking into the store.

——

Sorry some are longer than others! My bad! I will be trying to update as often as I can but can't promise