Caught staring

HARRY

An hour goes by slowly when your in Herbology. It wasn't that the plants weren't interesting, oh no wait that's exactly what it was. Nothing interesting ever happened in this boring class. Well nothing interesting anyways.

"The Gillyweed." Ugh, your brain couldn't find enough interest to even process the ending of that sentence. You looked at your brother who seems to be snickering something to those two blokes he always hangs with Crabbe and Goyle. You could never see the difference between them. You could you didn't care enough to.

Your eyes then wander around the class and your (E/C) orbs lock with two emerald green ones. Harry. You feel your face heat up. You send him a small smile making him blush and look at Hermione's book as an attempt to ignore what had happened. You then smile widely.

RON

You carefully cut your weed into even slices before dropping them into my cauldron. You watched as it turns into a shade of gold. Today, dad- correction Professor Snape was making the class make a fire protection potion. It does exactly what the name says, it protects the drinker from flames.

You smile and throw your hands up in victory. Realizing what you were doing you quickly stopped. Then you looked around to see if anyone noticed when you see Ron looking at you. His face turns scarlet and he turns around making you smile.

FRED

You always liked doing my homework on the Quidditch stands, not sure why but you did.

You looked up from your potions book and everyone went about. You never could understand the importance of Quidditch but still liked watching there was just something interesting about its techniques. Lies. It was Fred.

You looked down and continued to read when you hear Oliver scowl at someone. "Stop staring at her!" You face heats up and you glance up. Then you see that Fred's face had turned red.

GEORGE

"I don't know (B/F). I'm not very good at Potions, wish I could help." You sighed looking down at your Potions book.

"Whatever it's no big deal you know me. I don't really care." S/he replied with a shrug making you roll your eyes. "I'm going to people watch." S/he states making you roll your eyes and sniffle a small laugh.

"George is people watching you." S/he whispered with a smile. You looked up at George who was looking down at a book his face blushing red.

DRACO

You sat in the Great Hall next to your sister, Ginny. You weren't really hungry so you just looked around.

Ginny was talking about Harry, like usual. Then you both hear something that makes you both freeze. Pansy Parkinson has just squeaked, "Draco, stop looking at that stupid Weasley girl." Ginny turns around. "He rolled his eyes at me! That prat!" She scowls. No way! Could it have been me he was talking about. You think to yourself.

You glance at him over your shoulder. He looks at you and quickly looks down, his face had turned red.

OLIVER

You stood in the Quidditch stands with a smile. It was Gryffindor vs Ravenclaw. You were next to your best friend, (B/F).

S/he nudged me and nodded her head towards Oliver. He was looking straight at you.

You saw as a quaffel flew towards him, his eyes were still focused on you. You signalled forward and then he snapped into reality and barely caught the quaffel. You smiled.

NEVILLE

Herbology isn't exactly your best subject. In fact it was your worst subject.

This stupid plant was being so difficult. You scowled at it. Then you someone walks over and touched the plant softly making it stop growling. You looked at the person with a huge smile. "Thanks!" It was Neville. He smiled back.

"You're welcome, I saw you've been having problems for a while." You blushed at his words. "So you've been staring."

CEDRIC

There was a Quidditch game. Ravenclaw vs. Slytherin, you went to support one of my friends in Ravenclaw, (B/F). S/he was chaser.

Then you feel a burning sensation. You had always been one to feel the eyes of someone when they were looking at you. You looked around and you caught Cedric Diggory looking at me. You feel your face heat up. He smiles before looking away amused at you.

I'm going to be adding
James Potter
Remus Lupin
And
Sirius Black
The young marauders!